Two amazing Eastern Palace Suite bundles are part of an early release of the new 2017 – 2018 Annual catalog. They are available through May 31 and include Freebies! And you know we all like getting something for free.
Why order from me?
1. You will receive a FREE 2017-2018 Catalog
2. Access to my Stamp and Embellish Facebook group
3. My customer newsletter where I share project tutorials, tips and tricks and current updates from Stampin’ Up! and myself
4. A Free gift. You must use Hostess Code DDYYVVRC
My favorite part about this bundle are the dies. They can be used alone or nested together to create all kinds of effects.
I used the outer two dies for this flower medallion and then snipped between the flower pedals to release it from the card stock. Instead of using the center die a punched a solid circle for my sentiment.
There are two exclusive bundles to choose from and each comes with a FREE gift from Stampin’ Up!. Plus look at the 3 ways you can purchase.
- Good – You can purchase either of the bundles from my ONLINE STORE. Use this code (DDYYVVRC) to receive a bonus gift from me.
- Better – Or earn stamping rewards with friends. If 2 or 3 of you order the bundles together you qualify for stamping rewards that you can share.
- Best – purchase the Starter Kit – Choose either of the bundles and additional new catalog pre-order products that are only available to demonstrators in May.
- Select $125 in product for just $99
- You still get the FREE product promised with the bundle
- You get a Free paper pumpkin kit to see if you love it
- Free shipping – $12.50 savings
- Enjoy a 20% discount on future purchases and that includes the exclusive pre order products in May
- Your personal purchases count towards sales requirement if you decide to stay active
- No risk or obligation and you will be active until the end of September. If you choose to stay active you have until the end of September to meet the $300 quarterly requirement and all sales with the exception of your starter kit will be included.
- You get to be part of our online Facebook community where we gather for fun and sharing.
- You get free catalogs so you won’t have to wait and you get extras to share with friends.
- You get me. I love to support both my “happy shoppers” enjoying their discount or those that are business minded.
Now take a closer look at the two bundles: Click on the product number or the image for more details and to order
Eastern Palace Starter Kit
Eastern Palace Premier Bundle
If you would like me to place your order for you I would be happy to help you. Just email me your order with information and a phone number to contact you.
You’re going to love this Bundle…I know I do!
During my goal setting time in early December I decided that I would send way more cards in 2017, especially birthday cards. I was tired of feeling like the shoemaker who’s children had no shoes. I’m a card maker for pete’s sake…let’s get them in the mail! Then as luck would have it I got sick for weeks and fell hopelessly behind. So now I’m catching up and renewing my goals.
So today I have a simple birthday card I shared with my team last month. It uses the Balloon Adventures Bundle from the 2017 Occasions Catalog. When you purchase it as a bundle you save 10% off and now through the end of March you get to choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Win- Win! You can browse the Free items Here.
Polka dots and stripes…love them together. How about you? And what do you think about the new doilies in the Occasions Catalog? I really never used doilies much except in vintage cards until just recently. I was at an event in November and saw how one of the Artisan’s used them everywhere and now I’m kind of into them. And you know what’s special about these? They’re Whisper White on one side and Very Vanilla on the other!
I mentioned above about getting a free product during Sale-A-Bration but I didn’t want to forget to tell you about the best deal right now. The Starter Kit is only $99 and you get $125 in product of your choice PLUS you can pick TWO Stamps for FREE! If you have a long wish list – it’s the thing to do! If you have questions please feel free to email me or pick up the phone and give me a call. Information to reach me is at the very top of the blog.
Make it Now!
Watermelon Wonder card base 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Smoky Slate layer 3 x 4-1/2
Whisper White layer 2-3/4 x 4-1/4
Tasty Treats – Designer Series Paper 2 x 5-1/2
- Using Watermelon Wonder ink, stamp the balloon image from Balloon Adventures on to the whisper white layer and then stamp the tiny bow.
- Stamp the balloon string in Smoky Slate.
- Glue the stamped layer to the Smoky Slate layer and tie the whisper white ribbon around the bottom and tie a knot.
- Using a scrap of white, stamp the banner outline in Smoky Slate and the sentiment in Watermelon Wonder. Fussy cut the banner and add it to the ballon layer with dimensionals.
- Glue the stripped Designer Series Paper to the left side of the card base and then adhere the doily (I used half a doily).
- Now add your stamped layers to the card base and then stamp a happy birthday sentiment on a white 4 x 5-1/4 layer on the inside of the card.
- It’s always fun to add a balloon or two on the envelope.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I used the January 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit this past week to deliver Kit Kats to customers, neighbors and a few strangers. In fact there’s a funny little story about some of the recipients I wanted to share before showing you the cute “just a little thanks” card I made using the exclusive stamps from this month’s kit.
Above you can see how the kit was intended to be used with the cute little arrows on top. I created about half of them exactly as you see for my club members. But then when I wanted to slip in a business card and it was a bit too tall, I folded in the top to make them more like little bags. Still cute!
So I put about 10 of the little treats in a little basket when I left the house yesterday morning with the intention of giving them out to random strangers and then I promptly left them at the Bojangles where I had breakfast. After lunch with a team member, when I realized I left them, I went back to get them. I asked the young gal at the counter about my basket full of treats and her face got almost ashen. She directed me to the counter where they had placed my basket….completely empty! And then with sheepish looks all the different employees started bringing back the treats to set back in the basket. I smiled and wished them all a Happy Valentine’s Day and left with my empty basket. I then realized the decision of who received my little treats had been completely taken out of my hands. 🙂
Here’s an alternative project that can be used all year long.
- Paper Pumpkin comes with exclusive stamps that can be used in future projects like this quick and easy thank you card.
- I added a Watermelon Wonder card base and a Flirty Flamingo 4 x 5-1/4 layer.
- I used the banner from the kit on a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Whisper White Layer
- The stamping was done on a 2 x 2 piece of wisher white.
Paper Pumpkin Kits are fun for all types of crafters.
- The projects range from cards, to home decor to cute treats containers and more.
- They are great for beginners and yet seasoned crafters love them.
- I love that I can grab the box and take it with me so I can craft on the go. Everything you need is right in the box along with easy to follow directions.
- Need something new for family fun nights…give these fun kits a try.
- They make great gifts family members and friends
And the best part – The 3 Month Subscription is on SALE until the end of March. Plus you can choose a FREE Sale-a-bration Product!
Click Below To Purchase Yours Today
Hope your Valentine’s Day is love filled with lots of chocolate candy!