24-hour FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING – Monday, November 27
12:00am to 11:59pm
Stampin Up! is ending our Online Extravaganza with a bang!
Because the Online Extravaganza included only a limited variety of products Stampin Up! said wait…let’s end it a day early and give everyone FREE shipping on Cyber Monday!!
FREE SHIPPING, for an entire day, on every Stampin’ Up! order…
Have $99 or more on your list?
Purchase the Starter Kit and get $26 free!
Yes, you really can join for the discount and fun!
A special Gift for my newsletter subscribers
This little piggy went to the market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef and this pooooooor little piggy had none. But this little piggy, this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home! This is what came to mind as soon as I saw this stamp set! Memories of playing this little piggy with my two boys when they were very young. And now I’m getting to play this little piggy with my grandson Lucas who giggles and laughs just the way his father did! I enjoy watching them together…so much love.
But…what’s so much fun is that everyone loves this cute little stamp set with the pigs and are finding they can make and send a fun card to just about everyone on their card list!
Here’s all the cute images and sentiments in the set. I have to say that the one with the flower is probably my favorite!! How about you?
Comes in both clear mount (red rubber) or wood
Tips & Tricks:
- The Layering Circle Dies are a must have. There are 16 dies both plain and scalloped that give you lots of versatility.
- Now when I’m coloring I go right for my Blends. Our alcohol markers make coloring so much easier and when you are coloring larger images you don’t get the streaks that you might get with the water based markers. So the kid is coming out in me now…the kid that could spend hours coloring every day! Purchase just the Pink Pirouette combo pack or you can get the entire Blends collection which includes the twelve colors (24 markers) plus the two skin tone markers and color lifter.
- The Smokey Slate Gingham Ribbon is beautiful. A classic gingham that can make an ordinary card extraordinary! It comes in two color…Smokey Slate and Night of Navy and I wish….it came in ALL the colors!
- Embossing Folders give your projects a little texture and interest. I think whimsy when I look at the Polka Dot Basics folder which was perfect for this card.
- With all the pink and gray I needed a pop of color…so of course I went to my absolute favorite Stampin’ Up! color – Bermuda Bay! What’s your favorite color when you need just a pop of color?
You know you want to add this fun stamp set to your collection, so click here now. And then check out what’s on sale during the last two days of the Online Extravaganza! Sale ends Sunday night!
And here’s some great news…FREE SHIPPING ON CYBER MONDAY!
yes this little piggy loves Free Shipping!!!
So whatever else is on your Stampin’ Up! shopping list this is the day!
- Stock up on adhesives, paper, and anything else you are low on
- Shop for the crafty people in your life – check out our kits and paper pumpkin for the new crafters
- Give my contact info to your loved ones so they can get you exactly what you want for Christmas
- Or just buy yourself the gift you know you deserve!
- And if you need a little help with your shopping contact me…email, message, or pick up the phone.
Use Host Code J66NUXSF
Receive a Gift from me – all orders over $50 Receive the Foil Snowflakes
All orders receive 5 handmade cards
Measurements for today’s project:
Smokey Slate card base 4-1/4 X 8-1/2 folded in half
Whisper White – 4 X 5-1/4 embossed with Polka Dot Basics folder
Bermuda Bay – 1-1/4 X 4
Add the Bermuda Bay to the White layer and tie the ribbon around that before adding to card base
Scraps of Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, and Smokey Slate for image and layering Circles
Products used in today’s project:
Today is my mother’s 90th birthday!
So I wanted to share this simple but special card I created for her special day.
- She likes color so I knew I had to add color in a pretty way. I immediately thought of our Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper. Of course I chose the prettiest color in the pack…Berry Burst.
- Next, though I’m not a glitz and glitter kind of gal, I new there had to be some glitz on a card that marks an amazing milestone. So I chose to create large numbers with our Silver Glimmer Paper using the Large Numbers Framelits.
- The font and size of the happy birthday is perfect. It’s from the Milestone Moments stamp set.
- To soften the paper I added a layer of Vellum card stock and though you can’t see it in the picture I added some Wink of Stella here and there on the vellum. It made the layer shimmer as it was moved in the light.
- Lastly, to tie it all together, I used the perfect ribbon…3/8′ Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon. And if you haven’t heard yet, this same ribbon will be in the Occasions Catalog come January in Berry Burst! So yummy!!
Here’s my mom before I was born.
And here she is today in the four generation picture we took at our lunch celebration today!
Mom has always been a beautiful person inside and out. Loving, caring, generous and the best mother and grandma ever. I’m so happy that Lucas is getting to know his great grandma. He adores her!! We both received kisses today for the first time. Opened mouth kisses but kissed just the same. We both did a happy dance!!
Thanks for stopping by today.
SAVING ON LOTS OF PRODUCTS THROUGH SUNDAY!!
Use Hostess Code EJG2Y29C with an order of $50 or more
Receive these gold and silver snowflakes FREE!
Turn an ordinary project into a wow card!
Click Here to Save Now!
Thick Whisper – 5-1/2 X 8-1/2, folded in half
Berry Burst – 4 X 5-1/4
Fresh Floral paper – 3-3/4 X 5
Vellum Card Stock – 3-3/4 X 5
Whisper White for sentiment – 1-1/4 X 3-1/4