Today I wanted to share two additional projects we made at my Happy Heart Stampers Team gathering in April. My locals get together to share, learn and to make generally 4 projects. The team members that aren’t local always have the option of ordering a “To Go” Kit so they can make the projects along with us. So of course with the early release of this awesome group of products I decided to concentrate on the Eastern Palace Suite.
In this first card I decided to feature the dies that actually cut a flower. A pretty flower that you can use on just about any card. But when paired with the beautiful Eastern Palace designer series paper still has that eastern look. And yes that’s one of the new colors – Lemon Lime Twist. It’s a bright and fun color that I know most of you are going to absolutely love like I do! And then there are others of you that are going to have to give it time to grow on you. I know that from watching and listening to my team as they played with the new products.
These are the two dies that cut the flowers. The flowers on the left of the card use the small die. It cuts the petals leaving the center attached to the card stock. When you nest it with the larger die you get the Dapper Denim individual flower. And the fun part is that many of the other dies in the set work in the same way giving you lots and lots of possibilities.
This card uses another die that doesn’t cut all the way through the card stock. It’s still attached at all the points in the medallion. I’m also using two additional new In Colors – Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig. Below is an image of the two dies used for this card and the way they are nested when you run them through your Big Shot.
The sentiments used in both cards are included in the bundle along with several others. I have a card to share with you soon that uses one of the curved sentiments in the set with a sunflower. Make sure you continue to stop back and visit me.
During Stampin’ Up!’s early release of the new Eastern Palace Suite you can purchase it in one of two bundles. The Starter bundle or the “I Want It All” Premier Bundle. Take a look and decide what’s best for you…but me…I’m an “I Want It All” kind of gal. How about you?
Click HERE for more details on the 2 bundles and the 3 ways you can purchase them. But if you’re ready to shop right now, visit my Online Store and I’ll be happy to send you the new 2017 – 2018 Annual Catalog.
Measurements for projects below.
- First Card:
- Dapper Denim card base – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded in half
- Very Vanilla – 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2 x 5-1/4
- Vanilla circles 1-1/2 for sentiment and 1/2 for flower centers
- Second Card
- Fresh Fig card base – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded
- Tranquil Tide – 3 x 4-1/4
- Very Vanilla – 3-1/2 x 3-1/2
Two amazing Eastern Palace Suite bundles are part of an early release of the new 2017 – 2018 Annual catalog. They are available through May 31 and include Freebies! And you know we all like getting something for free.
Why order from me?
1. You will receive a FREE 2017-2018 Catalog
2. Access to my Stamp and Embellish Facebook group
3. My customer newsletter where I share project tutorials, tips and tricks and current updates from Stampin’ Up! and myself
4. A Free gift. You must use Hostess Code DDYYVVRC
My favorite part about this bundle are the dies. They can be used alone or nested together to create all kinds of effects.
I used the outer two dies for this flower medallion and then snipped between the flower pedals to release it from the card stock. Instead of using the center die a punched a solid circle for my sentiment.
There are two exclusive bundles to choose from and each comes with a FREE gift from Stampin’ Up!. Plus look at the 3 ways you can purchase.
- Good – You can purchase either of the bundles from my ONLINE STORE. Use this code (DDYYVVRC) to receive a bonus gift from me.
- Better – Or earn stamping rewards with friends. If 2 or 3 of you order the bundles together you qualify for stamping rewards that you can share.
- Best – purchase the Starter Kit – Choose either of the bundles and additional new catalog pre-order products that are only available to demonstrators in May.
- Select $125 in product for just $99
- You still get the FREE product promised with the bundle
- You get a Free paper pumpkin kit to see if you love it
- Free shipping – $12.50 savings
- Enjoy a 20% discount on future purchases and that includes the exclusive pre order products in May
- Your personal purchases count towards sales requirement if you decide to stay active
- No risk or obligation and you will be active until the end of September. If you choose to stay active you have until the end of September to meet the $300 quarterly requirement and all sales with the exception of your starter kit will be included.
- You get to be part of our online Facebook community where we gather for fun and sharing.
- You get free catalogs so you won’t have to wait and you get extras to share with friends.
- You get me. I love to support both my “happy shoppers” enjoying their discount or those that are business minded.
Now take a closer look at the two bundles: Click on the product number or the image for more details and to order
Eastern Palace Starter Kit
Eastern Palace Premier Bundle
If you would like me to place your order for you I would be happy to help you. Just email me your order with information and a phone number to contact you.
You’re going to love this Bundle…I know I do!
During my goal setting time in early December I decided that I would send way more cards in 2017, especially birthday cards. I was tired of feeling like the shoemaker who’s children had no shoes. I’m a card maker for pete’s sake…let’s get them in the mail! Then as luck would have it I got sick for weeks and fell hopelessly behind. So now I’m catching up and renewing my goals.
So today I have a simple birthday card I shared with my team last month. It uses the Balloon Adventures Bundle from the 2017 Occasions Catalog. When you purchase it as a bundle you save 10% off and now through the end of March you get to choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Win- Win! You can browse the Free items Here.
Polka dots and stripes…love them together. How about you? And what do you think about the new doilies in the Occasions Catalog? I really never used doilies much except in vintage cards until just recently. I was at an event in November and saw how one of the Artisan’s used them everywhere and now I’m kind of into them. And you know what’s special about these? They’re Whisper White on one side and Very Vanilla on the other!
I mentioned above about getting a free product during Sale-A-Bration but I didn’t want to forget to tell you about the best deal right now. The Starter Kit is only $99 and you get $125 in product of your choice PLUS you can pick TWO Stamps for FREE! If you have a long wish list – it’s the thing to do! If you have questions please feel free to email me or pick up the phone and give me a call. Information to reach me is at the very top of the blog.
Make it Now!
Watermelon Wonder card base 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Smoky Slate layer 3 x 4-1/2
Whisper White layer 2-3/4 x 4-1/4
Tasty Treats – Designer Series Paper 2 x 5-1/2
- Using Watermelon Wonder ink, stamp the balloon image from Balloon Adventures on to the whisper white layer and then stamp the tiny bow.
- Stamp the balloon string in Smoky Slate.
- Glue the stamped layer to the Smoky Slate layer and tie the whisper white ribbon around the bottom and tie a knot.
- Using a scrap of white, stamp the banner outline in Smoky Slate and the sentiment in Watermelon Wonder. Fussy cut the banner and add it to the ballon layer with dimensionals.
- Glue the stripped Designer Series Paper to the left side of the card base and then adhere the doily (I used half a doily).
- Now add your stamped layers to the card base and then stamp a happy birthday sentiment on a white 4 x 5-1/4 layer on the inside of the card.
- It’s always fun to add a balloon or two on the envelope.