Take a look at this sweet cupcake stamp set you can earn for FREE! Make it look realistic or have fun with colors…the choice is yours. Since I am ‘slightly’ addicted to the Gingham Gala 6″ x 6′ Designer Series Paper I made my cupcake in the fun Lemon Lime Twist color. I plan to make one in every one of the gingham colors. And yes, I again grabbed the black marker and added a little more fun! Just like yesterday’s project. You also get a peek at the sweet sheer Organdy Ribbon that’s also another Free item. Five yummy colors that match the gingham paper!
The way this works is for every $50 you purchase you get to choice a Free Sale-a-bration item. There’s no limit so you can get them all if you like! And make sure you look at the special items that are $100 rewards. All the items in the Sale-a-bration catalog are exclusive and can only be earned free during this time of the year.
So how long do you need to wait before you too can be stamping fun cupcakes? Only one more day! Sale-a-bration begins tomorrow, January 3 and goes through March 31. You’ll be able to view the catalogs here on my blog on the 3rd. Or if you want a catalog to carry with you request one here.
Just 2 quick reminders!
**Wednesday, Jan 2 is the last chance to order retiring products from the 2018 Holiday Catalog
**Wednesday, Jan 2 is also the last chance to order the DISCOUNTED products from the Year End Close Out!
Hey everyone, Today is the day I decided to get back to blogging. What with the new year and the launch of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration on the 3rd it just seems like the perfect time.
So today I wanted to share one of my favorite bundles in the Occasions Catalog…Butterfly Gala. It has beautiful butterflies to stamp or color and then some wonderful sentiments in great fonts. But my favorite part is that it includes the Butterfly Duet Punch. I love how easy punches make crafting! How about you?
And while you’re checking out the bundle make sure you look at the entire Suite. I’m just crazy about the gingham paper in pretty colors. For today’s card I took a ruler and black marker and added the black lines to make it a plaid. Love how it changes the look.
So stop back to look at the online catalog on Thursday the 3rd and let me know if you would like me to send you hard copies in the mail. If so, please click here and fill out the form.
PDF Tutorial of Today’s Card
Want more tutorials like today’s? Please join my newsletter. I belong to a tutorial co-op of talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and share these tutorials for free only in my newsletters. You will find the sign up box if you look to the right in the sidebar.
Have you taken a look at the A Good Day stamp set in the Occasions catalog? I know I overlooked it the first go round. But upon a closer look I knew it would make super “cute” cards. I have 4 to show you over time and I think you are going to love each and every one of them. Plus check out the gorgeous ribbon!
Just a few details and pdf tutorial:
- First take a look at the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. It’s a soft crinkled ribbon that is easy to tie and is absolutely gorgeous on projects of all kinds. Here it’s in Peekaboo Peach.
- The texture on the base layer was created with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This line of folders creates deep impressions especially if you spritz with a little water. When you use any of the dynamic folders make sure you use just one standard cutting pad on the top of the folder. If you forget how to sandwich this folder you can find a picture in the annual catalog on page 211.
- Two new Scalloped Circle Punches were created to coordinate with this stamp set. They can be layered together or mix and matched with our circle punches. On this card I used the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch matted with our 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
- The tiny leaves were colored with the light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend. For such small spaces I like to use the brush side of the marker using the lightest touch possible.
- Make sure you order a package of the Delicate White Doilies in your next order. They add that little extra that makes your cards a wow. There 24 in the package for on $3 and you can cut them up and use just a portion like I did here.
- Click Here for Free PDF Tutorial
If you would like to receive additional tutorials just like this one subscribe to my newsletter today. Members of my newsletter and members of my team (great time to join through March 31) receive 30 or more amazing tutorials each month created by a global tutorial group I belong to. I’m sure you will love the variety of projects they create.
Please leave me a comment or question about today’s project. I would love to send today’s card to someone who makes a comment. I’ll be sending yesterday’s card to Suzan Lowe! Remember I will need your address if you are randomly chosen to receive today’s card.
If you would like to receive additional tutorials just like this one subscribe to my newsletter today.
Members of my newsletter and members of my team (great time to join through March 31) receive 30 or more amazing tutorials each month created by a global tutorial group I belong to. I’m sure you will love the variety of projects they create.
Today’s project used one of the In Colors that will be retiring this year. If these are some of your favorite colors make sure you stock up on them now. When the retiring list is announced in April the re-inkers will be gone within hours and the paper and other items soon after. Stock up now!
Thanks for stopping in today!
Products Used on Today’s Project: