A new month and some awesome things happening at Stampin’ Up! for both customers and demonstrator! It’s an amazing time to join my team! Let’s see why…
Why is it awesome for Customers:
- Designer Series Paper Sale – Buy 3 get one Free (your choice)
- 15% off select stamp sets, many of which coordinate with the Designer Series Paper that’s on sale
- Qualify for an exclusive limited time stamp set Merry Patterns – Share these great deals with family and friends or have a private party and get this set Free with a $300 or more order.
Why is it awesome for demonstrators:
- On top of the sale price we enjoy our 20-25% instant savings. (Better then a craft store discount!)
- The full retail price is used for meeting our minimums, overrides and incentives
- We get customer stampin’ rewards just like our customers based on the full retail amount
It’s awesome to shop as a demonstrator!! We are all happy shoppers…and there is no commitment to do more than shop.
Why is now a great time to join my team?
- You can add the a set of the Stampin’ Blends to your Starter Kit
- You can add the 15% off sale stamps to your Starter Kit
- If there are additional items you want, especially sale items, you can place another order after your Starter Kit and get your 20% discount
- You can purchase additional Blends products at 20% off ( a project kit and stamp set are available) – before October 15th
- Your first full quarter is Jan – March…this means you have 6 months to meet your $300 minimum in sales or purchases
- Like me – you get to enjoy BOTH demonstrator and customer perks
- You get me! Someone who cares about you and what you want from joining. Someone that will spend time with you whether it’s helping you with your crafting or business building questions. A local and online place to share creativity, business building and friendships. I love sharing and new friends!
Designer Series Paper Sale – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!
October 1 – 31, 2017 – Purchase 3 packs of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during October! You can choose selected paper from both the annual and holiday catalog. Speciality paper and paper stacks! Mix it up and get one of each or multiples of your favorites. Purchase as many as you like. See which papers are on sale HERE.
Celebrate World Card Making Day with some deals!
October 1 – 10, 2017 – Save 15% on select stamp sets (Many coordinate with the Designer Series Paper that’s on sale). Plus note card/envelope sets and…buy a Fast Fuse Adhesive and get 2 FREE refills!! See what’s on Sale HERE!
Coming Soon! Stampin’ Blends
Pre-release of the new Blends to Demonstrators starts today! Customer launch date to be announced.
What are Blends: New artist quality alcohol markers that promise to give you just the right amount of color where you need it. Twelve exclusive Stampin’ Up! Colors. A light and dark marker in each color. That’s 24 markers in all plus you can add on an ivory and bronze marker and color lifter.
Details about the blends can be found HERE.
Do you want them now…before our customer release? Purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! for $99 and you can add the Stampin’ Blends to the kit during the demonstrator pre-order. (October 1 – October 15)
Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and select $125 in products of your choice. Add a set of the Stampin’ Blends to this order if you want them now before the customer release. Remember the kit ships FREE for an additional 10% savings!
Click Here for additional details including the prices and product numbers to add to the Starter Kit.
Have questions? Email or call me. Click here for more info on the Starter Kit and the link to join my team.
Do you love coffee? Does everyone you know love coffee? Well almost everyone I knows loves coffee…but me! I actually wish I liked coffee because when people talk about how they need their coffee it makes me feel like I’m really missing out! And every time I see a picture of an awesome cup of brew on Facebook I think, boy that looks good! But even though coffee is not my favorite I do love the sweet cards you can make with Stampin’ Up!’s Coffee Cafe Bundle.
Save 10% when you purchase the Coffee Cups Framelits Dies and Coffee Cafe Photopolymer Stamp Set as a bundle. See ALL Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles here.
- Stamp the cup or not…both ways look great!
- Using the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder easily makes this a masculine card.
- I also used the Painted Harvest Bundle and it’s a MUST! I am using the Leaf Punch in this bundle along with the coordinating stamp on EVERYTHING!
- Have you checked out all our layered shapes? These are the Sweet & Sassy Framelits. There are two different shaped hearts in this set. Here, I’m using what I call the sweet ones…but I think I like the sassy ones the best. What do you think?
- I was hoping in the close up you could see the Wink of Stella I used on the ‘Thanks A Latte’ and the leaves. I’m afraid you’ll just have to use your imagination. Think sparkle!
- I’ve been asked, “how do you get the fuller bow?” No special tricks. Just double the Linen Thread and tie your bow. Then add to your card with a Mini Glue Dot.
SUBSCRIBE to my Newsletter today to receive reminders of both Stampin’ Up! Specials and My Specials, PDF Tutorials, Ideas, Tips and Links to My Classes.
Still Need a Catalog? If you do not already have a demonstrator you work with request your complimentary Holiday and/or Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog today.
The Starter Kit is Always the Best Deal! Anytime your order is close to $99 or over you need to consider it. You get $125 in product of your choice for just $99…AND the shipping is FREE. Plus you get a minimum 20% savings on purchases.
Calling all cat lovers…now you can punch cute cats in all colors for your handmade cards, planners and scrapbooks! Today I’ve chosen two of my favorite colors (Dapper Denim and Berry Burst) and placed these sweet cats in a picture frame. I love the way their tails sort of wrap around the frame. wo cats…pretty as a picture!
- The cascading flowers and butterflies give this card a whimsical feel. And if you don’t recognize them they’re from the Bike Ride bundle on page 20 of the annual catalog. Don’t be too concerned about the placement of the flowers and the leaves just stamp them here there diagonally across the card.
- The tiny and adorable butterflies are from the dies in the Bike Ride bundle. I added them to the card using our Mini Glue Dots because it’s quick and I know they are going to stay right where I put them.
- The squares in the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layering Squares Framelits coordinate perfectly so that you can put one inside the other and cut a perfect picture frame. One with really cute stitching all around.
- After creating the frame and punching the cats I placed them in the frame and moved them around until they fit just the way I wanted them to with the tails wrapped around the frame. I then lifted the dapper denim cat’s head and applied a bit of adhesive so they would stay in position. Then I added a little adhesive here and there to adhere them to the frame.
- Have you ordered the Mini Dimensionals? They’re the perfect size when you want something small or thin to ‘pop’. You don’t have to spend the time cutting the larger ones. And besides being the right size…they’re just plain cute! Make sure you put them on your next order.
- The Recipe for today’s card is below.
I have one warning…the Stampin’ Up! Cat Punch is addictive! Once you start punching little cats…you just don’t want to quit!!
If you haven’t seen my pretty in pink cat or my Halloween cat you might want to take a peek.
Be a part of my $1000 Hostess Party! Earn more dollars in rewards with a smaller qualifying order.
I need 10 hostesses to make this work. You can place your own order or gather orders from family members and friends. If you are interested please contact me before September 20th. I will then email each of you the hostess code you will use when checking out. Click here for all the details.
This is my last month to earn the Incentive Trip to Alaska and I have a stretch sales goal to meet to make it. If you can’t be one of my $100 hostesses please consider placing a $50 order with me. I still need 33 orders to reach my goal. Each $50 order will receive a handmade gift and thank you card. Please use the hostess code QPGANYKA when checking out. Do not check the no contact box or I won’t know who you are to send your thank you.
Thank you for your loyalty and support!
Recipe for Today’s project:
- Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/2 and folded
- Whisper White scrap
- Berry Burst scrap
- Damper Denim scrap
- Fold the 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 card base in half and burnish with a bone folder.
- Stamp the flower here and there diagonally across the card using Berry Burst ink.
- Do the same with the leaves in Old Olive but stamp off first for a lighter color.
- Use the largest square in the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies and place the Layering Squares die that is slightly smaller in the center of the stitched die and run them through the Big Shot at the same time.
- Punch the two cats in Dapper Denim and Berry Burst. Flip the Dapper Denim cat over so he is going in the opposite direction.
- Position the cats inside the frame the way you want them, which can be a little tricky. Then lift the dapper denim cat and apply a little adhesive to hold them together.
- Add adhesive in other places to adhere the cats to the frame.
- Use Mini Dimensionals on the back of the frame and regular dimensionals on the back of the cats and place the frame and cats slightly off centered.
- Stamp the sentiment. Forever young is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set
- Die cut the little butterflies and adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
- Tie a little White Twine bow and add with a glue dot.
- Place a happy birthday sentiment on the inside and sent to your favorite friend.
Click Images to shop in my online store: