The new Blooming’ Heart intricate heart die is to die for!
It’s gorgeous no matter what paper you use.
And when you purchase it with the Bloomin’ Love stamp set as a bundle you have everything you need to make beautiful cards and you save 15%.
REMEMBER – IT’S SALE-A-BRATION
For every $50 you purchase you earn a Free product from the Sale-a-bration Catalog.
If you take a close look at my card today you will notice that I actually used two hearts. During my card classes I tend to grab scraps when I ‘m demonstrating. And though the heart we were making in class was pink I must have grabbed a different color blue scrap for two of the classes. So when I sat down at my desk to create the other day I picked up the two hearts to trash them and thought…wait! How about if I use them and offset them! Love the look! What do you think?
- First, cut two hearts in coordinating colors from the Blooming’ Heart Thinlets Die. The colors here are Soft Sky and Tempting Turquoise.
- Then apply dimensionals to the back of the top heart right behind each of the flowers.
- Rather then removing all the backs to the dimensionals at once just remove the one behind the larger flower at the top to begin with. That way you won’t have everything sticking together where you don’t want it to stick!! Off set the top heart slightly and attach at that one spot.
- Then remove the backing one at a time behind the flowers so you can have perfect placement of your top heart as you attach it.
- Stamp the flowers and cut with the small dies and attach to the heart with glue dots.
It was fun to see this beautiful card emerge from what I almost threw in the trash!
I love comments and questions so please leave them HERE.
Measurements and Stuff You’ll Need:
- Soft Sky Card Base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 folded in half
- Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Soft Sky and Tempting Turquoise card stock 4 x 4 and some scraps