Don’t you just smile from ear to ear when you finish making a card and think…Yes! I love it! And when that happens can you part with the card? Be honest! I know it’s not easy but because I’m trying to send more cards this year I’m going to send this card out to some lucky person that comments on my post today. I’m thinking maybe I should start doing that every day. What do you think…does that sound like a fun idea?
This was actually my first play with two amazing products in the Sale-A-Bration catalog and I created it for a tutorial co-op I belong to. You can get the Amazing You stamp set Free with a $50 purchase and the and the coordinating Celebrate You Thinlits Dies Free with a $100 purchase. They work great together or choose your favorite. Just remember if you want them both, when your order hits $150 you also get Stampin’ Rewards! Now that’s a lot of free stuff!!
To see all the FREE Sale-A-Bration items you can choose from, including the newest ones that were just released yesterday click here. But if you need copies of our catalogs on hand to fuel your creativity click here and I’ll make sure to drop them in the mail to you.
- Stamping your own background paper is easy, fun and keeps you from having to search for the perfect coordinating paper. Here I stamped the flower image randomly on the whisper white layer with Smokey Slate ink.
- Black and white always looks great with a pop of color and here I used Bermuda Bay…my favorite color. The Stampin’ Blends give you such vibrant color. I like to always start light and add layers of color until I like what I see.
- It’s easy to give your flowers dimension. Stamp and color two flowers, cut the center from one and pop it up with dimensionals on the stamped flower. More dimension is added on the card by popping up the die cut ‘you’.
- And I almost forgot…check out the shimmer ribbon. It’s one of three ribbons in a pack you can get FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
Click HERE to download a FREE tutorial of today’s card.
To receive 30 or more tutorials each month simply subscribe to my newsletter today! Members of my newsletter and members of my team receive amazing tutorials created by members of a tutorial co-op I belong to. It’s a great partnership of demonstrators all over the globe and I know you will love the variety of projects they create.
If you would like more information about joining my Happy Heart Stampers Team click here or send me an email so we can arrange a time to chat. Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to purchase a Starter Kit because it’s a great deal!
Remember to comment on my blog post today…maybe you will be the lucky one to receive this card!
Have a Happy Day!
If you are local to the Jasper Georgia area make sure you sign up for my February and March classes.
- Quick and Cute Card Class – February 22 at both 10:00 and and 6:30 pm. RSVP by February 20.
- Perennial Birthday Project Kit Class – February 27 at 6:30pm. PREPAY by Feb 27.
Click Here to register
Bring a Friend (new to me) to class and
earn a FREE ink pad during my Add a Pad Promotion
I’m so excited that the Sale-A-Bration Second Release starts tomorrow! There will be three new options!
- Spring inspired, rose gold foil-embossed 12 X 12 Designer Series Paper
- A fun and funky new stamp set with a water color look
- A beautiful basket weave embossing folder and stamp set bundle
You can download the 2018 Second Release Sale-A-Bration brochure and start getting your order together now!
If your wish list keeps growing and growing like mine, remember that you get Stampin’ Rewards at $150 and the best deal is always the Starter Kit. You can purchase the Starter Kit for $99 plus tax. No shipping so you saved money right there! You get to choose $125 in products, whatever you want in any catalog. And then….you get to pick to FREE stamp sets, any price! You can choose the most expensive stamps in the catalog. The choice is yours.
Once you purchase your Starter Kit (no obligation to sell or do parties) you become a member of my Happy Heart Stampers Team! I have local meetings and an online community where we gather to learn and have fun with challenges, prizes and recognition…and become friends. I’m there for my team, both my business builders and my ‘happy shoppers’ enjoying their discount! If you have questions please email me so we can set up a time to chat.
Here’s a sneak peek of the card I will be sharing tomorrow. In addition to sharing the card I will also share a pdf tutorial and how you can receive lots of tutorials delivered right to your email box. Doesn’t that sound like a great idea? Plus I’ll be sending this card to some lucky person…come back to learn more.
Leave me a comment or a question you might have and I’ll be happy to answer or chat with you.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Today is the day of love! The day set aside to tell others that we love them.
So today I want to share how much I love each and every one of you!
My Demonstrator Friends
And most of all, My Team – My Happy Heart Stampers!
Thank you for your support!
The panda card I’m sharing is actually the card I sent to my almost 1 year old grandson, Lucas! I just adore my sweet little munchkin! He’s just the cutest and smartest almost 1 year old in the whole world…I’m sure of it! They say he looks and takes after his grandma! lol
So to celebrate this Valentine’s Day I will have a gift for all those that are on my Newsletter and make a purchase from today through Friday. So if you aren’t already receiving my newsletter make sure you subscribe today! It’s easy just put your name and email address in the little form on the right. You’ll receive Stampin’ Up! updates, lots of Free tutorials and offers I have each month. Hope to see your name on the list!
My card uses the Party Panda stamp set which you can receive FREE when you place a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration. In fact you can receive a different item for EVERY $50 you spend! If you don’t have a Sale-A-Bration catalog you can see all the wonderful Free products HERE! And if you would like catalogs and plan to use me as your demonstrator email me and I would be happy to get them in the mail to you.
Please leave me a comment that you are already on my newsletter or that you just signed up today! And if you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or anything else I would be happy to answer them.
Have a wonderful day!
You’re a paper crafter! You want to give a few handmade cards for Valentine’s Day but you just haven’t gotten around to making them yet! Does that sound familiar? Well today I want to share a quick and simple card you can whip up later today and give to a few special people tomorrow.
I used the Sure Do Love You stamp set from the Occasions catalog and the beautiful Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. And even though the paper is gorgeous with all the gold foil it’s still a card you can give to your hubby.
The great thing about this card is that not only is it a quick card to put together but you could use any heart dies or punches you may have on hand. Pair the 3 hearts with a sweet sentiment of love and voila…you are ready to wish someone a happy Valentine’s Day.
Take a look at the paper one more time! If it’s not in your stash you’ll want to order it for sure. You’ll find lots of uses for different occasions. The only problem will be actually cutting it. With the colorful design and awesome gold foil you will be tempted to save it forever! 🙂
Perennial Birthday Project Kit Class
Join me for my Perennial Birthday Project Kit Class on February 27 at 6:30pm. Come stock this adorable box with 16 beautiful birthday cards! I will provide the stamps and ink. No experience needed. Or book a private class and invite your friends for a fun girls night out! Depending on where you live, I can join you in person or via Facebook live! If you plan to come to class on the 27th you will need to purchase your kit by Feb 21. Contact me for details.
Click Here to register and prepay for my local class.
There’s also Quick and Cute Card Class on Thursday February 22 in the morning and evening.
Remember it’s Sale-A-Bration time!
For every $50 you spend in product you can choose a Free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
Have you seen what you can get free?
Visit my store and check it out!
Today’s Card Recipe:
Rich Razzleberry Card Stock: 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 scored and folded in half, 1 x 4 piece for bottom of card
Whisper White: 4 x 5-1/4, scrap for heart with sentiment
Painted with Love Specialty Designer Paper: Enough for two hearts in different designs
- Die cut two hearts from the Painted Love paper in different patterns
- Stamp the sentiment from Sure Do Love You on Whisper White and die cut. Set aside
- Emboss the Rich Razzleberry strip with the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder and glue to the Whisper White layer.
- Wrap the backers twine around the card twice and tie a bow
- Glue the whisper white layer to the card base.
- Glue the two patterned hearts to the card and then the sentiment heart using dimensionals
- Stamp Happy Valentines’ Day on the inside of the card
- Sign and share
Products used in Today’s Project:
They are doing it again!
Free Shipping ALL Day tomorrow …Monday, December 11
Get some last minute Christmas shopping done
for your crafty family members and friends or
Use Hostess Code KTDJQYYU
and receive 5 free handmade cards!
And a package of foil snowflakes with a $50 order
or a Clear Wink of Stella with a $75 order
Hey! Busy day at my house today. Lots of bustling around as I prepare for my Happy Heart Stampers team Christmas party. It’s tomorrow which only gives me about a day and a half and I still have to decorate the Christmas tree! I did put together the little gifts I have for them. I’ll have to show you those soon. So today’s post…short and sweet!
I wanted to share one of the make and takes we got to make at the Stampin’ Up! convention (Onstage) in November. I love everything about going to convention…all the new things I learn and being with a couple thousand of my closest friends. My husband always reminds me that they aren’t ALL my friends but I tell him it feels like it because they all love to do what I love to do…play with pretty paper and ink and share! And, this is only one of the projects we got to make using the new products that will be in the Occasions Catalog come January 3!
- I love birds and this cute little one looks as if you just brush stroked him on your paper, as does the sentiments in this beautiful stamp set. And wait until you see the flowers! They are gorgeous and give you the opportunity to do some coloring if you would like.
- Next take a look at the paper. It’s handpainted watercolor designs in shades of black and white…that you can add color to if you would like. And yes…I like!! You can customize all the pretty paper in this pack with your favorite coloring techniques.
- The New 1/4″ Whisper White Organza Ribbon is so beautiful in person. A delicate see through ribbon with the whisper white edges. I know that I will be using lots of this ribbon in future projects. So versatile in it’s style and how can you go wrong with white!
- The embellishments that go with this set are lots of fun. You will have both flowers like in my sample and then there are the leaves that were all gone by the time I sat down to the make and take table. yes, they were super popular!
All of these products are new in the Occasions Catalog that will go live to customers on January 3, 2018. But, if you would like to get your hands on the new products early guess what? You can! You can add new Occasion catalog products to your $99 Starter Kit! Plus you get to choose $125 in products for the $99 and your Starter Kit order SHIPS FREE! And…when you want to order more products you get to order them at a discount!! If you want to know more about our AWESOME Starter Kit or have any questions at all please contact me. My email and phone number are at the top of the page or you can text or Facebook message me. More details and the link to sign up are HERE.
Don’t forget the Year End Sales Event! There are some great deals plus you don’t want to miss out on any of the retiring products from the Holiday Catalog you meant to order and haven’t yet. And…I wanted to also remind those of you thinking about the Starter Kit…you can add these items to the kit also.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.