Today I’m featuring the retiring ‘Wishing You Well’ stamp set. It’s a set I use time and time again. Change up the color and the sentiment and you can make cards galore!
DistINKtive Stamps – that’s what makes these images so gorgeous. The images are photo-realistic, crisp, and clear. They have dimension that is like no other stamps. Just gorgeous! Wait…I think I said that already.
If you are new to stamping try using this set with Stampin’ Up!’s Note Cards & Envelopes in either whisper white or very vanilla. They are a bit smaller but cut and scored to make things ready and easy. The middle card in this image was stamped on a note card. I love to add the bow to the back of the envelope flap. I’m sure it brings a smile to both the recipient and the postal workers.
I love using the Stamparatus with this set. What’s that you say? Sounds like the name of a dinosaur but it’s really Stampin’ Up!’s awesome stamp positioner. It makes stamping easier for the beginner and it allows me to make lots of cards in a very short amount of time. I would love to answer any questions you may have about this tool and happy to help you learn to use it.
Besides the spray of greenery there is a wreath included in this set.
- If you enjoyed this post then Receive Free tutorials when you subscribe to my newsletter. Plus you will keep up to date on all the Stampin’ Up! news, sales and promotions.
- Remember that the retiring list has posted and products are only available while supplies last. Click Here to review the lists.
- Save 10% all the time on Product Bundles.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%.
- The $99 Starter Kit is always the Best Deal! Learn more Here.
Products in today’s highlighted project:
Make sure you take a look at the accessories that can be purchased with the Stamparatus in my online store.
I pulled out this FREE Saleabration stamp set the other day and thought…let’s have some fun! I have boys…2 sons, a husband, and a grandson! Usually, there’s not a lot of girly things happening at my house so if I pull out a frog stamp I think guy project! But not this time…this time I thought pink, purple and frilly with a few bumpies for frog fun!
The stamp set, So Hoppy Together, is one you can get FREE during Saleabration when you place a $50 order. It has the 3 cutest frogs with a few fun extras and sentiments. I used Stampin’ Blends for the coloring because you get a great look even if you aren’t an expert with coloring. All you have to remember is to use Memento Black Ink so the color doesn’t bleed with the black.
For the bumpies I used the new Dot To Dot Embossing Folder in the Occasions catalog on Granny Apple Green cardstock. And then to make the card girly i added purple – Heather Highland and some of the girly 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon tied in a bow.
This is a perfect fun card for my niece…a young fun girly girl!
Earn FREE product for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. You’ll see that many of the free products coordinate with items from the Occasions catalog which will stretch your crafting dollars. Click here to view all your choices in the the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
Want even more for your money…Save 10% when you purchase coordinating product bundles.
Today is the last day to sign up for my local Simply Beautiful Card Class and you also don’t want to miss my fun Pampered Chef and Stampin’ Up! Valentine’s Class.
Products used in today’s project:
The Butterfly Gala Bundle in the Occasions Catalog has to be my favorite bundle right now. If you love butterflies and easy when it comes to creating then this is the bundle you want from the new Occasions Catalog.
This card was created as an invitation for a private card class I’ll be teaching next Saturday in Ellijay, Georgia. One of my newest customers is so excited to share Stampin’ Up! with her friends and family that she thought what better way then to host a private class. It will be a fun girl’s night out where she’ll be able to earn free product with her host rewards. Did you know that during Sale-a-bration you get an extra $25 in rewards with a qualifying order? Well now that you do, how would you like to host a fun gathering with your friends?
I wanted just a little bit of glitter so I added some Wink of Stella. Not a lot…just a little on the tips of the wings and across the middle. Just enough that you get a hint of shimmer when you move the card.
The checked paper is a Free product that’s available during Sale-a-bration. It’s the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and it’s awesome! Beautiful colors and butterflies on one side and all black and white patterns on the other side. It’s the black and white that gets me excited! And then the Poppy Parade as a POP of color! Makes me happy…makes me smile!
With the bundle, some card stock and a package of Rhinestones you will not only be able to make lots of butterfly cards but you will have earned the Botanical Butterfly paper for FREE! If I can help you with your order please call or text me anytime.
Fun Local Valentine’s Class
If you are local to me in North Georgia please join me for a fun Valentin’s Class where I will be teaming up with my friend and Pampered Chef Consultant, Gail Jacobus. We will be making two special treats with her in the kitchen and heading up to the stamp room to make packaging for the treats and a Valentine’s card.
Dates: Friday, Feb 1 at 6:30pm
Sunday, Feb 3 at 2:00pm
Fee: $18 or can be FREE with orders.
For more info please email, text or call me. It’s going to be lots of fun so register early as space is limited.
Today’s card measurements:
- Black Card Base – 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
- White layer – 5 x 3-3/4
- Poppy Parade layer – 3-3/4 x 1/2
- Designer Series Paper – 3-3/4 x 1
- Scraps of Poppy Parade for the Butterflies
A Little Bit of Fun…
Just 2 quick reminders!
**Wednesday, Jan 2 is the last chance to order retiring products from the 2018 Holiday Catalog
**Wednesday, Jan 2 is also the last chance to order the DISCOUNTED products from the Year End Close Out!
Hey everyone, Today is the day I decided to get back to blogging. What with the new year and the launch of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration on the 3rd it just seems like the perfect time.
So today I wanted to share one of my favorite bundles in the Occasions Catalog…Butterfly Gala. It has beautiful butterflies to stamp or color and then some wonderful sentiments in great fonts. But my favorite part is that it includes the Butterfly Duet Punch. I love how easy punches make crafting! How about you?
And while you’re checking out the bundle make sure you look at the entire Suite. I’m just crazy about the gingham paper in pretty colors. For today’s card I took a ruler and black marker and added the black lines to make it a plaid. Love how it changes the look.
So stop back to look at the online catalog on Thursday the 3rd and let me know if you would like me to send you hard copies in the mail. If so, please click here and fill out the form.
PDF Tutorial of Today’s Card
Want more tutorials like today’s? Please join my newsletter. I belong to a tutorial co-op of talented Stampin’ Up! demonstrators and share these tutorials for free only in my newsletters. You will find the sign up box if you look to the right in the sidebar.
October is National Breast Cancer awareness month and like others my family has been touched by breast cancer and other forms of cancer. I myself have battled non-hodgikins lymphoma and want to tell you first hand how important it is to reach out to those fighting this terrible battle. I cherished every card and phone call I received. Every visit and prayer that was said for and with me. I learned how important it was to be remembered by others during a difficult time.
I plan to share other pink project throughout the month in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and want to remind all my family, friends, customers and followers how important it is to remember to have your mammograms and exams. I just had mine yesterday and then spent the rest of the day shopping and with my sweet baby grandson…Lucas. Every day is a blessing!
- The stamp set Ribbon Of Courage has both a solid ribbon and this beautiful flower and heart design ribbon. You can keep it simple like I did here or have fun coloring.
- The sentiments are ones that can be used whenever you want to send a message of encouragement. I am partial to this one…’with faith all things are possible’. Faith that my God was in control no matter the outcome is what got me through each and every day of my treatment.
- The colors are Pink Pirouette with the floral design stamped in Melon Mambo. The sweet die cut heart and rhinestone add a special touch to a very simple card.
- You will notice this is a case from the annual catalog on page 97…just a very simple version.
- Measurements below.
Important for October:
- Shop with my Host Code – EJG2Y29C when shopping my Online Store this month and receive a free gift of black rhinestones from me (any size order).
- This is an awesome month to purchase the Starter Kit – Choose new Stampin’ Blends and 15% off stamps. Click here to learn more.
- It’s an awesome time to be a customer – 15% off stamps, designer series paper sale (buy 3 get 1 free) and an opportunity to receive a free exclusive Christmas stamp set for hosting a qualified party or private card class. Click here to learn more.
Pink Pirouette Card base – 4-1/4 X 11 scored and filled in half
Layer – 2-1/2 X 4
Scrap for the ribbon
Whisper White layer – 2-1/4 X 3-3/4
- Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the whisper white layer in smokey slate ink and adhere to the pink pirouette layer with snail.
- Add this to the card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp the ribbon in Melon Mambo and die cut along with the pink heart.
- Add the heart to the ribbon with a mini glue dot and then add the ribbon to the card with dimensionals.
Have you tried the Stampin’ Up! Embossing Paste yet from Stampin’ Up!
I’m now thinking what took me so long to open that jar of fun! You can use the white paste right out of the jar or mix in a drop or two of re-inker and make it any color you like. I used Lemon Lime Twist on my first card and love it!
- Make sure you also order the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and the Palette Knives. There are four fun masks to use with the embossing paste. But guess what…you can also use them with sponge daubers and spritzers. Think of all the possibilities.
- When mixing the ink with the paste I find the Silicone Craft Sheet to be the perfect tool. The non stick surface makes for easy mixing and easy clean up.
- Now for applying the paste. Easy as can be. Place your mask on the card stock and apply the paste like frosting on a cake. Then take the long palette knife and scrap off the excess. Gently take the mask off and let dry while you create another element on the card.
- I teamed the paste up with the Cool Treats Stamp Set and Dies. Even though the kids are in school, it’s still summer here in Georgia and a perfect time for ice cream. But wait, are you an ice cream lover like I am…I can eat ice cream all year long, even in the dead of winter!
- The ovals make the perfect backdrop for my ice cream cone and I love the way the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layering Ovals coordinate. I own all the shapes – circles, ovals and squares. One of the reasons I’m a demonstrator…the discount!
$1,000 Hostess Party!
Learn how you can earn $20 in hostess rewards without actually hosting a party in your home!
Don’t forget to check these other ways to shop and save.
Clearance Rack is stocked with lots of new products – up to 60% off. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Paper Pumpkin Promo – first time subscribers. 50% off when you use the code HAFLOFF0917
August early release bundle –Carols of Christmas
Today”s Project Supply List. Click Products To Shop On Line.