The past two mornings in north Georgia have actually felt a bit like Fall! I was ready to pull out my fall and winter clothes until I looked at the weather app…looks like I have to hold off for at least another week. But today I’m going to enjoy the cooler temps and share a fall card!
- Pretty paper makes me smile and when it’s on sale I smile even more! Stock up on your favorite during our October Pretty Paper Promotion, Buy 3 packs from a selected group of papers and get 1 pack for FREE! You can double up on the papers you like or get one of each. This sale is NOT limited to just 3 so have fun and go on a shopping spree!!
- The all over pattern of this pretty fall paper makes it so the rest of the card can be kept simple. Just add a sentiment if you like or dress the sentiment up a bit like I did here.
- Stampin’ Up!’s color coordination is what made me a fan early on. It’s just so easy to pull colors from the printed paper knowing the card stock will match perfectly.
- The fall patterns and colors make this paper perfect for fall projects but when you flip many of the patterns over you will see colors and patterns you can use all year long. So now you have two things to love about our paper…the coordination and the versatility!
- The Pretty Label Punch from the Annual Catalog has a sweet shape. I like it the most when it looks like it’s matted with a second layer. It’s a trick I teach in my classes and I love to see the newbies smile when they realize how easy it is to do.
- The fall sprigs are from the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle and add some interest while keeping the card simple.
- The final touch…a little bow made with our Solid Crushed Curry Twine and added with a mini glue dot.
- Punch your sentiment with the Pretty Label Punch and then punch another layer in your mat color
- Cut your mat layer in half
- Adhere it to the back of the sentiment with a little peeking out on the top and bottom.
- The back will look like the bottom pic with a space between the two halves.
The World Card Making Day 15% off sale – October 1 – 10! Click here to shop.
New alcohol markers (Blends) coming soon! Want them now? Small window of opportunity to own your own set right now! Learn more.
- Crushed Curry Card Base – 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 folded in half
- Cajun Craze 4 X 5-1/4
- Painted Autumn paper 3-3/4 X 5
- Scraps of Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla
I’m finally getting around to posting today about my time at Onstage Atlanta last weekend. I had a number of Happy Heart Stampers with me at this event and it made the event twice as much fun! In addition to Onstage I was involved in a training session on Thursday night with Integrant Services, CenterStage on Friday and an after party Saturday evening. Oh and let’s not forget the swaps!
This is the sweet and simple card I created for an organized swap at Atlanta Onstage. This swap was all about using products in the Annual Catalog. And on top of that I needed to use the Dapper Denim Flourish leaves I had left over from a mistake! I asked my 89 year old mother to cut the leaves for a swap in July. You can see the project here. She cut 60 before I realized I gave her the wrong color!!! So…I promised her I would use the leaves somewhere in future projects. After this swap I only have a few left. 🙂
I used the Petal Burst Embossing Folder and the splatter from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and combined Soft Sky and Dapper Denim. Using the Precision Plate and the Die Brush make cutting these leaves a snap…just ask my mom!
These are some of my Happy Heart Stampers. Always ready for a good time!
My team gifts for the girls that attended
They each received a covered notebook and matching pen, a bag tag, a candy treat container and post it notes to mark what they wanted in the new catalog.
Gigi Gubernath and I attended CenterStage on Friday evening. This event was for Silver Elite and above.
We had a special dinner and training.
And we received an awesome bag this year!
Saturday OnStage! The excitement of everyone together.
I’m excited…just received the new Occasions Catalog! If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a copy please click here to request your very own copy.
Prize Patrol! Everyone went home with a prize this event…YAY!!
Here I am walking the stage for earning the Incentive Trip to Thailand! How exciting to have earned it with good friends (Sherri Brown and Monika Davis). A trip of a lifetime and I”m so excited! I want to thank all my wonderful and supportive customers and team members. With out you this would not have been possible.
Would you like to earn the next incentive trip or receive you proudest at a discount? This is the perfect time to take advantage of the ultimate bundle…the Stampin’ Up Starter Kit. Click here for more information or contact me and let’s chat.
Products Used In Today’s Project:
Before sharing my project today I wanted to share how excited I am about my makeover! Not me…but my blog! I’ve been wanting to update it and make some changes and it’s just about ready. In fact, check back tomorrow and let me know what you think. It’s going to be more me I think…clean and simple and yet…I love it!
Today’s project is a simple but beautiful card created with the Paisleys & Posies Bundle. I love the combination of the Rich Razzleberry and Delightful Dijon.
- The Paisley & Posies Bundle includes the stamp set and the Paisley Framelits. It’s great that you can save 10% when you bundle.
- What a pretty but simple statement the Pretty Paisleys Textured Impressions Embossing Folder makes.
- Especially when you team it up with the Layering Ovals Framelits. The set includes both plain and scalloped ovals.
- No fussy cutting the pretty little flower and it’s just one of the 19 dies you receive in the bundle.
- And then have fun coloring in your flower exactly the way you like it!
Products Used In Today’s Project:
I’m giving another Thoughtful Branches Card Away Today!
Yesterday I posted a gorgeous tree and now today some beautiful Hydrangeas. Both were created with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle. If you didn’t comment on yesterday’s card and would like a chance to have it sent to you please Click Here, take a peek and make a comment. I’ll be choosing a person to receive that card tomorrow morning.
I’ll be posting additional cards throughout the rest of the month using this bundle and every time I do I’ll be choosing someone to receive it. So yes, please comment on today’s card and I’ll be choosing some lucky person on Monday morning.
- The hydrangeas are again two die cuts adhered together slightly off set. Just like yesterday’s tree it provides fullness.
- One flower is Melon Mambo sponged with Perfect Plum. The second is actually two colors…Elegant Eggplant on the bottom and Wisteria Wonder sponged with Perfect Plum on top.
- See yesterday’s post to learn more about what Big Shot platforms and plates work best with intricate dies.
- Here you can more easily see the Clear Wink of Stella used on the flowers. It’s an easy way to give some shimmer and shine to your completed card.
- The bow is Stampin’ Up’s! Very Vanilla Lace Trim.
With a Happy Heart,
PRODUCTS USED TO CREATE TODAY’S CARD:
Busy schedule? You want to make a handmade card for that special friend but where to find the time? Are you struggling for a creative idea that won’t take hours to reproduce? Let designer series paper come to the rescue!
When you use beautiful printed paper like this pattern from the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper it’s quick and easy to create that special card.
- The thank you sentiment is from the Endless Thanks Stamp Set. It will easily become your go to stamp set when you want to say thank you.
- Cut a layered tag for your sentiment using the Tags & Labels Framelit Dies.
- The Sunshine Wishes Thinlit Dies are a favorite of mine. I love what I call the “scribble” dies in that set. Isn’t it the cutest little “scribble” butterfly ever!!
- The final touch a little bit of the super thin Metallic Thread gathered and bunched under the sentiment. Just a little bit of fun!
ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to Choose 2 FREE stamp sets (any price, even the most expensive ones in the catalog)!
Purchase the Starter Kit (Ultimate Bundle) – you pay $99 and get to choose $125 in products – your choice. Plus the 2 FREE stamp sets. NO Risk – NO Obligation
Be a part of the Happy Heart Stampers where you will find people that love to stamp, build friendships and support each other. Be a part of our online private Facebook Group or Local Team Gatherings. Plus…I love Hobby Demonstrators and believe in supporting you in the way you would like. That may mean helping you to stamp and create better, to build a business or just letting you quietly “lurk” on our Facebook group.
Learn More about the June Special and why you might want to become a Happy Heart Stamper.
Stamp with a Happy Heart!
Supplies for today’s project listed below with links to my store:
Hi Everyone! Welcome back for another Inspire Create & Share Blog Hop! Our theme this month is all about gratitude and giving thanks Whether you’re starting the hop with me or you just came from Amanda Frankel’s creative blog we hope you’ll have fun and be inspired to create some cards and projects of your own.
November is a month that we naturally think more about the blessings in our lives and all the things that we are thankful for. One of the things I think about is the people in my life. Family, friends, and all the Stampin’ Up! friendships I have made with both my customers and other demonstrators. They are all such a blessing! I’m sure you have people in your life that you feel the same about. So this would be a perfect time to send out some cards letting them know how thankful you are for them.
- I love the Lighthearted Leaves I’ve been using lately but for this card I wanted to pull out the Vintage Leaves stamp set in the annual catalog. These are the leaves I go to want I want real looking leaves.
- I decided to stamp the leaves on colored card stock. The top one is Hello Honey and the bottom is Old Olive. They were stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and sponged with the same color. And I don’t mean that I sponged around the outside of each leave. I sponged then a great deal. Adding more color around the outside but allowing my sponge to go into the center of the leaf.
- Love the little acorn which is part of the Into the Woods Elements. They are wood and will take on the ink so I lightly sponged the edges.
- The ‘grateful’ die cut is from the Seasonal Frame Dies which has four words perfect to see you through the holidays. If you use a folded dryer sheet inbetween the card stock and the die you will have no problems removing the card stock from the die. It’s a little trick I teach in my classes.
- The Elegant Dots Embossing Folder gives this card the perfect amount of texture. I’s a folder I hadn’t intended to buy but so glad I did.
Thanks for stopping by today. Your next stop on the hop is the talented Andrea Tracy Tucker. Have fun and make sure you visit everyone. And then go send a few cards of thanks to the people that bless your life.
I love to hear from you
Products Used In Today’s Project
Products Used In Today’s Project