The Snail Mail Suite by Stampin’ Up! is bright and whimsical. And the colors are both bold and fun!
You will have the option of stamping and die cutting the snails and hello bubble or you can cut them right from the Designer Series Paper.
Don’t you just love no fussy cutting the images in the paper?
If you’re thinking, gotta have them, know that they will be retiring at the end of the month – June 30.
Here’s what’s in the Snail Mail Suite Collection
Snailed It Cling Stamp Set
Snail Mail Designer Series Paper
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
Resin Hearts Embellishments
Step by Step Tutorial For Today’s Card
Stamp Sets – Snailed It Bundle (156255)
Card Stock – Blushing Bride (131198); Basic White (159276)
Ink – Ink Choice yours for inside of card
Misc. – Snail Mail 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154577); Stitched Shapes (152323); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Blushing Bride: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 5 1/4” x 2 3/4”
Basic White: 5 1/4” x 4” Scrap for oval die cut
Snail Mail DSP: 5 1/4” x 2 1/2” Cut snail and hello from paper
- Score the 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” Blushing Bride card stock at 4 1/4” and fold to form card base
- Adhere the Basic White layer to the card base
- Adhere the DSP to the 5 1/4” x 3 2/4” piece of Blushing Bride. Wrap the White Twine
around the top of this layer twice and then tie in a bow. Now adhere to the card front
- Cut the Oval in Basic White with the oval Stitched Shapes die. Adhere to the card front with Dimensionals
- Cut the snail and the hello from the DSP with the dies. Love how they coordinate!
- Adhere both to the oval with Dimensionals
- Complete the inside of the card and stamp your envelope as you like