The Butterfly Gala Bundle in the Occasions Catalog has to be my favorite bundle right now. If you love butterflies and easy when it comes to creating then this is the bundle you want from the new Occasions Catalog.
This card was created as an invitation for a private card class I’ll be teaching next Saturday in Ellijay, Georgia. One of my newest customers is so excited to share Stampin’ Up! with her friends and family that she thought what better way then to host a private class. It will be a fun girl’s night out where she’ll be able to earn free product with her host rewards. Did you know that during Sale-a-bration you get an extra $25 in rewards with a qualifying order? Well now that you do, how would you like to host a fun gathering with your friends?
I wanted just a little bit of glitter so I added some Wink of Stella. Not a lot…just a little on the tips of the wings and across the middle. Just enough that you get a hint of shimmer when you move the card.
The checked paper is a Free product that’s available during Sale-a-bration. It’s the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper and it’s awesome! Beautiful colors and butterflies on one side and all black and white patterns on the other side. It’s the black and white that gets me excited! And then the Poppy Parade as a POP of color! Makes me happy…makes me smile!
With the bundle, some card stock and a package of Rhinestones you will not only be able to make lots of butterfly cards but you will have earned the Botanical Butterfly paper for FREE! If I can help you with your order please call or text me anytime.
Fun Local Valentine’s Class
If you are local to me in North Georgia please join me for a fun Valentin’s Class where I will be teaming up with my friend and Pampered Chef Consultant, Gail Jacobus. We will be making two special treats with her in the kitchen and heading up to the stamp room to make packaging for the treats and a Valentine’s card.
Dates: Friday, Feb 1 at 6:30pm
Sunday, Feb 3 at 2:00pm
Fee: $18 or can be FREE with orders.
For more info please email, text or call me. It’s going to be lots of fun so register early as space is limited.
Today’s card measurements:
- Black Card Base – 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
- White layer – 5 x 3-3/4
- Poppy Parade layer – 3-3/4 x 1/2
- Designer Series Paper – 3-3/4 x 1
- Scraps of Poppy Parade for the Butterflies
A Little Bit of Fun…
Have you taken a look at the A Good Day stamp set in the Occasions catalog? I know I overlooked it the first go round. But upon a closer look I knew it would make super “cute” cards. I have 4 to show you over time and I think you are going to love each and every one of them. Plus check out the gorgeous ribbon!
Just a few details and pdf tutorial:
- First take a look at the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. It’s a soft crinkled ribbon that is easy to tie and is absolutely gorgeous on projects of all kinds. Here it’s in Peekaboo Peach.
- The texture on the base layer was created with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This line of folders creates deep impressions especially if you spritz with a little water. When you use any of the dynamic folders make sure you use just one standard cutting pad on the top of the folder. If you forget how to sandwich this folder you can find a picture in the annual catalog on page 211.
- Two new Scalloped Circle Punches were created to coordinate with this stamp set. They can be layered together or mix and matched with our circle punches. On this card I used the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch matted with our 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
- The tiny leaves were colored with the light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend. For such small spaces I like to use the brush side of the marker using the lightest touch possible.
- Make sure you order a package of the Delicate White Doilies in your next order. They add that little extra that makes your cards a wow. There 24 in the package for on $3 and you can cut them up and use just a portion like I did here.
- Click Here for Free PDF Tutorial
If you would like to receive additional tutorials just like this one subscribe to my newsletter today. Members of my newsletter and members of my team (great time to join through March 31) receive 30 or more amazing tutorials each month created by a global tutorial group I belong to. I’m sure you will love the variety of projects they create.
Please leave me a comment or question about today’s project. I would love to send today’s card to someone who makes a comment. I’ll be sending yesterday’s card to Suzan Lowe! Remember I will need your address if you are randomly chosen to receive today’s card.
If you would like to receive additional tutorials just like this one subscribe to my newsletter today.
Members of my newsletter and members of my team (great time to join through March 31) receive 30 or more amazing tutorials each month created by a global tutorial group I belong to. I’m sure you will love the variety of projects they create.
Today’s project used one of the In Colors that will be retiring this year. If these are some of your favorite colors make sure you stock up on them now. When the retiring list is announced in April the re-inkers will be gone within hours and the paper and other items soon after. Stock up now!
Thanks for stopping in today!
Products Used on Today’s Project: