Today I’m featuring the retiring ‘Wishing You Well’ stamp set. It’s a set I use time and time again. Change up the color and the sentiment and you can make cards galore!
DistINKtive Stamps – that’s what makes these images so gorgeous. The images are photo-realistic, crisp, and clear. They have dimension that is like no other stamps. Just gorgeous! Wait…I think I said that already.
If you are new to stamping try using this set with Stampin’ Up!’s Note Cards & Envelopes in either whisper white or very vanilla. They are a bit smaller but cut and scored to make things ready and easy. The middle card in this image was stamped on a note card. I love to add the bow to the back of the envelope flap. I’m sure it brings a smile to both the recipient and the postal workers.
I love using the Stamparatus with this set. What’s that you say? Sounds like the name of a dinosaur but it’s really Stampin’ Up!’s awesome stamp positioner. It makes stamping easier for the beginner and it allows me to make lots of cards in a very short amount of time. I would love to answer any questions you may have about this tool and happy to help you learn to use it.
Besides the spray of greenery there is a wreath included in this set.
- If you enjoyed this post then Receive Free tutorials when you subscribe to my newsletter. Plus you will keep up to date on all the Stampin’ Up! news, sales and promotions.
- Remember that the retiring list has posted and products are only available while supplies last. Click Here to review the lists.
- Save 10% all the time on Product Bundles.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%.
- The $99 Starter Kit is always the Best Deal! Learn more Here.
Products in today’s highlighted project:
Make sure you take a look at the accessories that can be purchased with the Stamparatus in my online store.