Don’t you just smile from ear to ear when you finish making a card and think…Yes! I love it! And when that happens can you part with the card? Be honest! I know it’s not easy but because I’m trying to send more cards this year I’m going to send this card out to some lucky person that comments on my post today. I’m thinking maybe I should start doing that every day. What do you think…does that sound like a fun idea?
This was actually my first play with two amazing products in the Sale-A-Bration catalog and I created it for a tutorial co-op I belong to. You can get the Amazing You stamp set Free with a $50 purchase and the and the coordinating Celebrate You Thinlits Dies Free with a $100 purchase. They work great together or choose your favorite. Just remember if you want them both, when your order hits $150 you also get Stampin’ Rewards! Now that’s a lot of free stuff!!
To see all the FREE Sale-A-Bration items you can choose from, including the newest ones that were just released yesterday click here. But if you need copies of our catalogs on hand to fuel your creativity click here and I’ll make sure to drop them in the mail to you.
- Stamping your own background paper is easy, fun and keeps you from having to search for the perfect coordinating paper. Here I stamped the flower image randomly on the whisper white layer with Smokey Slate ink.
- Black and white always looks great with a pop of color and here I used Bermuda Bay…my favorite color. The Stampin’ Blends give you such vibrant color. I like to always start light and add layers of color until I like what I see.
- It’s easy to give your flowers dimension. Stamp and color two flowers, cut the center from one and pop it up with dimensionals on the stamped flower. More dimension is added on the card by popping up the die cut ‘you’.
- And I almost forgot…check out the shimmer ribbon. It’s one of three ribbons in a pack you can get FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
Click HERE to download a FREE tutorial of today’s card.
To receive 30 or more tutorials each month simply subscribe to my newsletter today! Members of my newsletter and members of my team receive amazing tutorials created by members of a tutorial co-op I belong to. It’s a great partnership of demonstrators all over the globe and I know you will love the variety of projects they create.
If you would like more information about joining my Happy Heart Stampers Team click here or send me an email so we can arrange a time to chat. Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to purchase a Starter Kit because it’s a great deal!
Remember to comment on my blog post today…maybe you will be the lucky one to receive this card!
Have a Happy Day!
If you are local to the Jasper Georgia area make sure you sign up for my February and March classes.
- Quick and Cute Card Class – February 22 at both 10:00 and and 6:30 pm. RSVP by February 20.
- Perennial Birthday Project Kit Class – February 27 at 6:30pm. PREPAY by Feb 27.
Click Here to register
Bring a Friend (new to me) to class and
earn a FREE ink pad during my Add a Pad Promotion
Today’s card is fun and colorful and can be used for many different occasions. It was one of the choices in my August Card Makers Class.
- Washi Tape is great even for the frugal card maker. It is an inexpensive way to add color and design.
- It’s also a quick and easy way to make a card. No cutting or glueing. Just pull tape off the roll, tear, and attach to your card.
- Here I have used 3 of the 5 designs that come in the Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape. Only $8.00 for a total of 25 yards of tape!
- Punches also make card making quick and easy. And I find that Stampin’ Up!’s punches are superior quality.
- There are lots of shapes to choose from and here I have gone with circles and butterflies.
- Need a sentiment stamp set with lots of versatility…take a look at the set And Many More.
- Use glue dots to quickly adhere butterflies to each other and the card layer.
Would you like to earn FREE stamps…check out my Stamp and Embellish Loyalty Rewards.
Need a Holiday Catalog and planning to place your next order with me? Request a FREE Catalog Here.
Receive weekly notice of promotions, sales, tips, and project directions by singing up for my NEWSLETTER.
Thank you for stopping by…Leave your comments and questions HERE!
Supplies for Today’s Project:
The Bravo! Stamp Set is a great set for saying Bravo, good job, way to go…you did it! It’s one of the new large sentiments in this year’s Stampin’ Up! Catalog.
I used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch to create today’s card. It’s always a great place to get started. Every week there’s a new sketch that I promise will get your mojo going.
- Large sentiments are trendy right now and the new Stampin’ Up! catalog has lots of great choices! The Bravo! stamp set is all about saying congrats…in so many way. Plus the sentiments are larger then life!
- I used two of the new In Colors – Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss. Both coordinate with the fun new Moonlight Paper Stack. I’m crazy for the stripes and polka dots!
- The Circle and Starburst Framelits work great together. Add a few stars with the cute little cluster of stars in the Project Life Point & Click Stamp Set. Stamping off (inking your stamp, stamping on scrap paper, and then stamping on your project) lightens the color making a nice background for the greeting.
- Add a few black Candy Dots as a finishing touch.
New Photopolymer Stamp Set – Calling All Heroes!
Stamp Out Evildoers Everywhere!
New Weekly Deals – June 10 through June 16
Click on the picture below to view details and to order
Thank you for stopping by. Did you sign up for my Newsletter?
Project Supply List – For additional details and easy online shopping Click images below
This fun Celebrate card can be used for birthdays or any other occasion worth celebrating. The image is perfect for the young and the young at heart! The colors are Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, and Real Red with just a touch of Daffodil Delight.
Stamp and Embellish Details:
- Stampin’ Up! Write Markers allowed me to color directly to the stamp. Use the brush side of the marker to make it quick and easy. Huff (breath warm air on the stamp) before stamping on the card stock so the ink is moist and will stamp a nice clear image.
- Framelits make it easy to mat images. I used the Deco Labels Collection for this interesting shape.
- A small bow in Night of Navy and the single rhinestone for his large eye are a perfect finishing accent.
- This image could have easily become a tag for a gift by cutting it out using the coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits Die.
Dates: October 7 through October 21
Do you have a passion for paper? If the answer is yes this may be the perfect time to take that passion to a new level. Stampin’ Up! is offering a special $25 Starter Kit ( your choice of $26.95 in product and it ships to you FREE). It’s for a limited time so you need to act quickly.
It’s the perfect time to “test drive” Stampin’ Up! and all they have to offer. The fun, the discounts, resources, friendships and maybe even a little extra income if you are so inclined. And you’ll enjoy all the benefits through April 30, 2014 with no obligation to do anything or to stay active past that date.
If you are a demonstrator that would like to rejoin Stampin’ Up! for a fresh start now is the time to set your goals and dream a new dream. I’m committed to help you reach your goals whatever they may be by giving you the time and resources you may have not had in the past.
For more details about this offer click here.
If you have questions call or email me.
Ready to join now…Click Here.
Stamp Set: Tag It (Clear 130303, Wood 130300)
Ink: Stampin’ Write Markers – Daffodil Delight (119677), Real Red (100052), Pear Pizzazz (131266), Night of Navy (100069)
Paper: Card Stock – Pear Pizzazz ( 131201), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730), Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (129310)
Tools and Accessoires: Deco Labels Collection Framelits (130102), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Night of Navy 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126874), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
My promise to you is great products and awesome customer service!
Have a wonderful Saturday!
Today’s card is a quick and easy graduation card. If you’re like me life is extremely busy and when I found that I needed yet another graduation card I reached for my Pure Gumption Stamp Set (Clear 126317, Wood 126315) and the Oval Collection Framelits (129381). Yes it would have been nice to do one of the fancy folded gradation cap cards but I needed to keep it real. Maybe when I get a few minutes I’ll make one to set aside for next year. Or maybe I’m dreaming. 🙂
This is one of twelve cards choices that you can make at tonight’s “I Love Cards Buffet“. There’s one maybe two spots available tonight so if you’re free with no where to go come join us. Just give me a call. 770-596-3723
I’ve decided to head to Notre Dame tomorrow to visit my oldest son. I’m excited and yet freaked out how I’m going to actually get on the road with all I still have to do. Hoping I’ll be able to do some posting while I’m away. Catalogs are in so those of you coming to class tonight can pick them along with your orders. Otherwise I will have everything ready for you to pick up from my hubby. Give me a call and I will help you make arrangements because I know you’re going to want to see the new catty ASAP!
Enjoy your Thursday!
Pure Gumption Stamp Set – Love the sentiments!
Haven’t been able to post for a couple of days due to some problems with my eyes. Had to have some laser surgery. They worked on the left eye last week and will do the right eye on Friday. I may not be as good as new but I am thankful for what they are able to do these days.
This is a card I made for the Sunday Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge on The Outlawz. You needed to make a one layer card. Not as easy as it sounds. 🙂 It was amusing to see everyone’s comments as I think it was difficult for any of us to believe they really meant NO layering.
Give it a try and then join the challenge!
I used the owl from the Punch Bunch sale-a-bration set because I needed a card for my son at ND. He has changed PhD programs and they are awarding him a masters for the work he has completed. I thought a wise owl might do the trick.
The Punch Bunch is no longer available unless SU decides to put it in the new catalog coming out in July. If not, I’m hoping they have a new owl to go with the owl punch.
CLICK TO ORDER STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS ONLINE 24/7
Stamp Sets: Punch Bunch, Cheep Talk, Happy Greetings
Inks: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: 1/4″ Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Goggly eyes (non SU)