The Snail Mail Suite by Stampin’ Up! is bright and whimsical. And the colors are both bold and fun!
You will have the option of stamping and die cutting the snails and hello bubble or you can cut them right from the Designer Series Paper.
Don’t you just love no fussy cutting the images in the paper?
If you’re thinking, gotta have them, know that they will be retiring at the end of the month – June 30.
Some of the items in the suite are now on sale since it’s retiring
Order the dies and stamps separately as it’s a better deal than the normal 10% off on bundles.
June 24 – Free Shipping All Day!
Here’s what’s in the Snail Mail Suite Collection
Snailed It Cling Stamp Set
Snail Mail Designer Series Paper
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
Resin Hearts Embellishments
Step by Step Tutorial For Today’s Card
Stamp Sets – Snailed It Bundle (156255)
Card Stock – Blushing Bride (131198); Basic White (159276)
Ink – Ink Choice yours for inside of card
Misc. – Snail Mail 12” x 12” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154577); Stitched Shapes (152323); Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack (154579); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Blushing Bride: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” 5 1/4” x 2 3/4”
Basic White: 5 1/4” x 4” Scrap for oval die cut
Snail Mail DSP: 5 1/4” x 2 1/2” Cut snail and hello from paper
- Score the 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” Blushing Bride card stock at 4 1/4” and fold to form card base
- Adhere the Basic White layer to the card base
- Adhere the DSP to the 5 1/4” x 3 2/4” piece of Blushing Bride. Wrap the White Twine
around the top of this layer twice and then tie in a bow. Now adhere to the card front
- Cut the Oval in Basic White with the oval Stitched Shapes die. Adhere to the card front with Dimensionals
- Cut the snail and the hello from the DSP with the dies. Love how they coordinate!
- Adhere both to the oval with Dimensionals
- Complete the inside of the card and stamp your envelope as you like
The Everything is Rosy Product Medley will be available to customers on May 1. The concept of a medley of products is new to Stampin’ Up!. It’s a kit of products with no predesigned elements. But it does include everything you need to make absolutely exquisite projects. I love the rose gold foil and shimmer paint! See more details about this medley of products HERE plus watch a video. Now take a look at some gorgeous samples.
What do you think? If you like what you see you need to make sure you place your order ASAP in May as the Everything is Rosy Medley is only available while supplies last!
The Clearance Rack Has Been Refreshed!
Head on over to the Clearance Rack to see all the new items that have been added! You’ll find lots of new goodies including dies, punches, pretty paper, and ‘trinkets’ to dress up your projects. Just think how much you can save with discounts up to 60%! Items will go quickly as they are only available while supplies last.
I love to hear from you! Please leave me any questions you may have or comments about today’s post.
- Receive Free tutorials when you subscribe to my newsletter. Plus you will keep up to date on all the Stampin’ Up! news, sales and promotions.
- Remember that the retiring list has posted and products are only available while supplies last. Click Here to review the lists.
- Save 10% all the time on Product Bundles.
- The $99 Starter Kit is always the Best Deal! Learn more Here.
This birthday card was created using just one of the many cute bundles that are now on the retiring list. The Birthday Cheer Bundle has fun images, great sentiments and a couple of awesome dies. Here it is done in Blueberry Bushel. Layer this fun die over a white background like I did or add color behind each package for a fun look. Check out all the stamps on the retiring list and make sure you order any that are on your wish list especially if it’s a must have. Do it ASAP! And don’t forget to order refills and other products you may want in the retiring In Colors. These will go quickly!
In Color Products:
What You Need to Know About the Retiring Lists!
Stampin’ Up! has released the 2019 retiring lists and…
you want to make sure you order those items that are on your must have list ASAP!
Items will go quickly with some only lasting for a short time!
Everything on the Retiring Lists are while supplies last!
(stamps will be guaranteed through May 24)
Occasions Retiring List
2017 – 2019 Annual Catalog Retiring List
The lists this year can be a little tricky as…
- Some bundles will be retiring but you will still see the stamp set. Know that this just means that they will be unbundling the items as far as pricing but you will still be able to get the stamp set and dies or punch in the new catalog. If you would like to take advantage of the 10% discount make sure you purchase the bundle before the new catalog goes live.
- With the exception of background stamps, Stampin’ Up! will no longer have wood or clear mount stamps. In the new catalog all stamps will be cling or photopolymer. These wood and clear mount stamps are showing as retired stamps when in reality they will be carried over to the new catalog but as cling stamps. Since they are not marked on the list you can find them on this Carry Over Stamps PDF.
When you have made your list of must haves please visit my online store
and remember to use my host code before checking out.
If you have any questions or need help ordering please contact me. I’m here to help you.
HOST CODE: RE9HR9CR
October is National Breast Cancer awareness month and like others my family has been touched by breast cancer and other forms of cancer. I myself have battled non-hodgikins lymphoma and want to tell you first hand how important it is to reach out to those fighting this terrible battle. I cherished every card and phone call I received. Every visit and prayer that was said for and with me. I learned how important it was to be remembered by others during a difficult time.
I plan to share other pink project throughout the month in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and want to remind all my family, friends, customers and followers how important it is to remember to have your mammograms and exams. I just had mine yesterday and then spent the rest of the day shopping and with my sweet baby grandson…Lucas. Every day is a blessing!
- The stamp set Ribbon Of Courage has both a solid ribbon and this beautiful flower and heart design ribbon. You can keep it simple like I did here or have fun coloring.
- The sentiments are ones that can be used whenever you want to send a message of encouragement. I am partial to this one…’with faith all things are possible’. Faith that my God was in control no matter the outcome is what got me through each and every day of my treatment.
- The colors are Pink Pirouette with the floral design stamped in Melon Mambo. The sweet die cut heart and rhinestone add a special touch to a very simple card.
- You will notice this is a case from the annual catalog on page 97…just a very simple version.
- Measurements below.
Important for October:
- Shop with my Host Code – EJG2Y29C when shopping my Online Store this month and receive a free gift of black rhinestones from me (any size order).
- This is an awesome month to purchase the Starter Kit – Choose new Stampin’ Blends and 15% off stamps. Click here to learn more.
- It’s an awesome time to be a customer – 15% off stamps, designer series paper sale (buy 3 get 1 free) and an opportunity to receive a free exclusive Christmas stamp set for hosting a qualified party or private card class. Click here to learn more.
Pink Pirouette Card base – 4-1/4 X 11 scored and filled in half
Layer – 2-1/2 X 4
Scrap for the ribbon
Whisper White layer – 2-1/4 X 3-3/4
- Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the whisper white layer in smokey slate ink and adhere to the pink pirouette layer with snail.
- Add this to the card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp the ribbon in Melon Mambo and die cut along with the pink heart.
- Add the heart to the ribbon with a mini glue dot and then add the ribbon to the card with dimensionals.
Calling all cat lovers…now you can punch cute cats in all colors for your handmade cards, planners and scrapbooks! Today I’ve chosen two of my favorite colors (Dapper Denim and Berry Burst) and placed these sweet cats in a picture frame. I love the way their tails sort of wrap around the frame. wo cats…pretty as a picture!
- The cascading flowers and butterflies give this card a whimsical feel. And if you don’t recognize them they’re from the Bike Ride bundle on page 20 of the annual catalog. Don’t be too concerned about the placement of the flowers and the leaves just stamp them here there diagonally across the card.
- The tiny and adorable butterflies are from the dies in the Bike Ride bundle. I added them to the card using our Mini Glue Dots because it’s quick and I know they are going to stay right where I put them.
- The squares in the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layering Squares Framelits coordinate perfectly so that you can put one inside the other and cut a perfect picture frame. One with really cute stitching all around.
- After creating the frame and punching the cats I placed them in the frame and moved them around until they fit just the way I wanted them to with the tails wrapped around the frame. I then lifted the dapper denim cat’s head and applied a bit of adhesive so they would stay in position. Then I added a little adhesive here and there to adhere them to the frame.
- Have you ordered the Mini Dimensionals? They’re the perfect size when you want something small or thin to ‘pop’. You don’t have to spend the time cutting the larger ones. And besides being the right size…they’re just plain cute! Make sure you put them on your next order.
- The Recipe for today’s card is below.
I have one warning…the Stampin’ Up! Cat Punch is addictive! Once you start punching little cats…you just don’t want to quit!!
If you haven’t seen my pretty in pink cat or my Halloween cat you might want to take a peek.
Be a part of my $1000 Hostess Party! Earn more dollars in rewards with a smaller qualifying order.
I need 10 hostesses to make this work. You can place your own order or gather orders from family members and friends. If you are interested please contact me before September 20th. I will then email each of you the hostess code you will use when checking out. Click here for all the details.
This is my last month to earn the Incentive Trip to Alaska and I have a stretch sales goal to meet to make it. If you can’t be one of my $100 hostesses please consider placing a $50 order with me. I still need 33 orders to reach my goal. Each $50 order will receive a handmade gift and thank you card. Please use the hostess code QPGANYKA when checking out. Do not check the no contact box or I won’t know who you are to send your thank you.
Thank you for your loyalty and support!
Recipe for Today’s project:
- Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/2 and folded
- Whisper White scrap
- Berry Burst scrap
- Damper Denim scrap
- Fold the 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 card base in half and burnish with a bone folder.
- Stamp the flower here and there diagonally across the card using Berry Burst ink.
- Do the same with the leaves in Old Olive but stamp off first for a lighter color.
- Use the largest square in the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies and place the Layering Squares die that is slightly smaller in the center of the stitched die and run them through the Big Shot at the same time.
- Punch the two cats in Dapper Denim and Berry Burst. Flip the Dapper Denim cat over so he is going in the opposite direction.
- Position the cats inside the frame the way you want them, which can be a little tricky. Then lift the dapper denim cat and apply a little adhesive to hold them together.
- Add adhesive in other places to adhere the cats to the frame.
- Use Mini Dimensionals on the back of the frame and regular dimensionals on the back of the cats and place the frame and cats slightly off centered.
- Stamp the sentiment. Forever young is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set
- Die cut the little butterflies and adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
- Tie a little White Twine bow and add with a glue dot.
- Place a happy birthday sentiment on the inside and sent to your favorite friend.
Click Images to shop in my online store:
How much fun is this card? I love sunflowers…how about you? They have a special meaning for me as every time I see one it causes me to stop and remember a special little boy.
If you know me, you know that I love clean and simple cards. It’s my style for two reasons…one, I need for my card making to be quick! If I have to spend too much time it just isn’t fun for me. Are there many of you out there that feel the same? And two, luckily, I love the look!
I’ve been playing with the Eastern Palace Suite for a couple of weeks now and though I love the entire suite I am crazy in love with the dies! So I decided for stamp club this month they would get to make this fun clean and simple sunflower card.
- The Eastern Palace die used for the petals is perfect for making sunflowers. I use the Precision Plate and Die Brush for all my intricate dies now. The Precision Plate helps to make deeper cuts so that all the intricate parts of the die are cut through. Then the Die Brush with it’s mat make it so you don’t have to sit and poke all the little pieces out. These are must have tools if you are into intricate dies.
- There are a number of wonderful sentiments in the Eastern Palace Stamp Set but I am loving the two curved ones so much!
- Embossing folders are a great way to give your cards texture. Here, the center of the sunflower is a 2″ circle that’s been embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. I’m sad to say that this folder was on the retiring list and has been sold out since I designed this card for my stamp club. But, with all the embossing folders both new and old I’m sure there’s a folder that would still look great.
- The little bee, if you are loving her, is one of the stamps in the Touches of Texture stamp set. You do have to fussy cut her out but it’ s really easy to do if you have a pair of Stampin’ Up!’s Paper Snips. They are so sharp and easy to use.
The Eastern Palace Suite is in the new annual catalog that will go live on June 1
but, you can get it now as an early release.
For details on each of the bundles, what Free Gifts
you get with each, and how to order click Here.
Hope you have a smile filled day today! And while you are surfing on social media please visit me on Facebook.Pinterest and Instagram. Links are at the very top of the side bar. Plus, join my mailing list for free tutorials and updates.
Products used in today’s project: