I’m back today with a sweet card made with new Cat Punch. I love that you can purchase the punch alone or bundle it with the Spooky Cat stamp set and save 10%. If you are a lover of Halloween then I’m sure you will want the bundle. But if halloween is not your thing you still may find lots of ways to use this cute punch. Today I punched her in pink and think she’s the sweetest cat ever.
I created my card as part of my team’s Fun Friday Challenge. I challenged them to case (copy and share everything) the cute reindeer card on page 47 of the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
- I just love her in Powder Pink! I paired her with the Whole Lot of Lovely designer series paper and some Sahara Sand card stock.
- The Layering Circle Framelit Dies allow you to cut plain and scalloped circles in a wide range of sizes.
- The sentiment is from the Fabulous Flamingo Stamp Set. I have two favorites from that set…Tickled Pink for You and the one I used today…I love you kind of a lot.
- Maybe you would like to case today’s card? I would love for you to share it on my Facebook page if you do.
Yesterday and today I’m having a little fun with a blog give-a-way. Just let me know if you are a cat lover or do you prefer dogs? Give me a meow or bark in the comments today for a chance to win. I’ll be sending one lucky winner a few samples of come current products. Comment on yesterday’s card also and receive two chances to win.
Project directions below.
$1,000 Hostess Party!
Learn how you can earn $20 in hostess rewards without actually hosting a party in your home!
If you can’t be part of the $1,000 Party please consider placing a $50 order with me this month. After crunching the numbers for the next incentive trip to Alaska I found that I need another 33 orders of $50 each by the end of this month (September) to earn the trip. Each person placing an Alaskan Incentive Trip order will receive a handmade gift and thank you card to show my appreciation. Please make sure you use the hostess code QPGANYKA when checking out and do not click the box to not contact you or I won’t know who you are to send your gift.
Don’t forget to check these other ways to shop and save.
Clearance Rack is stocked with lots of new products – up to 60% off. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Paper Pumpkin Promo – first time subscribers. 50% off when you use the code HAFLOFF0917
August early release bundle –Carols of Christmas
Don’t forget to check these other ways to shop and save.
Today’s project Directions:
- Shara Sand card base – 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 scored and folded at 4-1/4
- Shara Sand larger scraps for scalloped circle and punched cat
- Whole Lot of Love Designer Series Paper 3-3/4 x 5
- Larger scraps of white for circle and sentiment (1 x 1-3/4)
- Powder Pink scrap to punch cat
- Fold the card base in half and burnish with bone folder.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the card base all the way to the right side with snail.
- Layer the circles with snail and adhere to the card with dimensionals.
- There the two cats per pic and attach to the circle with dimensionals.
- Stamp the image in Sahara Sand and attach to the card with dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow with the Linen Thread and add as a collar.
Cookie Cutter Christmas
I love when I can buy a Christmas stamp set and use some of the stamps all year long. This special delivery baby card was created using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch bundle.
- The cute paper with the bows…not baby paper. It’s one of the designs in the Presents & Pinecones Christmas paper. And…it’s part of the Designer Series Paper Promotion. Buy three packs and get one free. Ends October 31.
- The Mint Macaron stamped bear is adorable and so easy to stamp.You can see through the photopolymer stamp set for perfect placement. Hint: When you stamp the ears…stand up! It gives you the perfect angle to stamp them close to his head.
- Banners are a snap when you use the Triple Banner Punch.
- Add a little Rhinestone to the bow and you’re ready to say welcome to the new baby.
- By the way did I tell you I’m finally going to be a Nana…in February!
Pin for later! Hover and pin your favorites to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email you will need to be on my blog to pin. Just click on the title of the post to be taken to my blog. And don’t forget to leave a comment or ask any questions you may have.
With A Happy Heart
- Cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 card base in Emerald Envy. Score and fold in half.
- Cut Whisper White layers – 4×5-1/4 and 2 x 2-3/4
- Cut an Emerald Envy layer 2-1/4 x 3
- Cut your banner 1 x 4-1/2 and punch the bow tie with the Cookie Cutter Punch.
- Cut the Designer Series (DSP) Paper 3 x 3-3/4 making sure the bows are running the correct way.
- Stamp the sentiment in Archival Black on the Whisper White layer and then adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the DSP to the Whisper White layer.
- Stamp the Bear in Mint Macaron and Archival Black Adhere to the Emerald Envy layer.
- Banner the end of the Real Red piece with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Adhere the stamped image to the emerald Envy layer and then adhere the banner to the back of this piece.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card.
- Add the bow tie with a Glue Dot and then finish off with a Rhinestone.
This fun Celebrate card can be used for birthdays or any other occasion worth celebrating. The image is perfect for the young and the young at heart! The colors are Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, and Real Red with just a touch of Daffodil Delight.
Stamp and Embellish Details:
- Stampin’ Up! Write Markers allowed me to color directly to the stamp. Use the brush side of the marker to make it quick and easy. Huff (breath warm air on the stamp) before stamping on the card stock so the ink is moist and will stamp a nice clear image.
- Framelits make it easy to mat images. I used the Deco Labels Collection for this interesting shape.
- A small bow in Night of Navy and the single rhinestone for his large eye are a perfect finishing accent.
- This image could have easily become a tag for a gift by cutting it out using the coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits Die.
Dates: October 7 through October 21
Do you have a passion for paper? If the answer is yes this may be the perfect time to take that passion to a new level. Stampin’ Up! is offering a special $25 Starter Kit ( your choice of $26.95 in product and it ships to you FREE). It’s for a limited time so you need to act quickly.
It’s the perfect time to “test drive” Stampin’ Up! and all they have to offer. The fun, the discounts, resources, friendships and maybe even a little extra income if you are so inclined. And you’ll enjoy all the benefits through April 30, 2014 with no obligation to do anything or to stay active past that date.
If you are a demonstrator that would like to rejoin Stampin’ Up! for a fresh start now is the time to set your goals and dream a new dream. I’m committed to help you reach your goals whatever they may be by giving you the time and resources you may have not had in the past.
For more details about this offer click here.
If you have questions call or email me.
Ready to join now…Click Here.
Stamp Set: Tag It (Clear 130303, Wood 130300)
Ink: Stampin’ Write Markers – Daffodil Delight (119677), Real Red (100052), Pear Pizzazz (131266), Night of Navy (100069)
Paper: Card Stock – Pear Pizzazz ( 131201), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730), Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (129310)
Tools and Accessoires: Deco Labels Collection Framelits (130102), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Night of Navy 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (126874), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
My promise to you is great products and awesome customer service!
Have a wonderful Saturday!
I was recently asked about ideas for a boys birthday card so I put on my thinking cap and rummaged through my stamp sets. First I thought Alphabet Press Embossing Folder…perfect! Now for a stamp set…how about all the cute animals in the Zoo Babies Stamp Set. And now all I need to do is keep it simple.
Details and Tips:
- Crumb Cake card base is 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″.
- Pacific Point layer 5-1/2″ x 4″ embossed with the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder.
- Banner is 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ cut free hand. Snip up the center as deep as you want the flag end to be and then cut from the end to the middle on both sides. Mark the center with a pencil if that helps you get it centered.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig allowed me to place the sentiment and bird exactly where I wanted them.
- Add a little extra color (Calypso Coral) to the bird, some Linen Thread and a Button. I do put buttons on masculine cards…even for the big boys. How about you?
Yesterday was the start of my September Stamp Club. If you are in my local Georgia area (Jasper, Canton Ellijay, Cumming) and would like to learn to stamp consider this your invitation to give it a try. I have two additional September club meetings this week – Tuesday night at 6:30 and Friday morning at 10:00. Come as my guest and feel free to invite a friend. Call or text me for more information.
Promotions and New Products you might be interested in:
For those of you that might want an update on Shelli and how she is recovering visit www.soshelli.com.If you would like to send her a card please send it to Stampin’s Up!’s Riverton office. They will be making sure she receives them all.
ATTN: Get Well Shelli
12907 South 3600 West
Riverton, UT 84065
Hope you’re Monday is a good one!
Are you ready for tomorrow? Do you have a crazy long wish list like mine? Well just remember that tomorrow is the day that you can purchase from all three catalogs at the same time! That’s right…the New Annual Catalog begins, it’s the last day for the Spring Catalog and you can still order from the Retiring Lists. WOW!
Here’s some previously posted projects using some of my favorite products from the Spring Catalog. Maybe some last minute shopping?
Oh, Hello Stamp Set (Clear 130733, Wood 130730)
Artisan Embellishment Kit (129328), More Amore Designer Series Paper (129309)
Hearts A Flutter Bundle (Clear 131097, Wood 131098), More Amore Designer Series Paper (129309)
Oh, Hello Bundle (Clear 131101, Wood 131102), Tea for Two Designer Paper (129311)
Rain or Shine Stamp Set (Clear 126777, Wood 126775)
Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311), Paper Dollies (129399),
Spring Sampler Stamp Set (Clear 125512, Wood 125510)
Collage Curios Stamp Set ( Clear 129102, Wood 129099), Soda Pop Tops (129388)
Beyond Plaid Stamp Set (Clear 129204, Wood 129201), Hearts a Flutter Framelits (130159)
Honeycomb Embossing Folder (129378), Basic Gray 1-1/4″ Two Toned Ribbon (129295)
Pinwheel Sizzlits Die (129411), Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (127022), Ovals Framelits (129381)
Recap of Catalog Transition Dates
- 2013-2014 AnnualCatalog Begins – May 31
- 2012-2013 Annual Catalog Retiring Ends – June 3
- 2013 Spring Catalog Ends – May 31
Three Ways to get a Free 2013 – 2014 Catalog from Me
- Simply Place an Order with Me – Your catalog will not ship with your order but will arrive in approximately 1 week.
- Join My Local Club – Being part of club you learn new techniques, get to try out products, and have a lot of fun. Plus you receive a Free Catalog.
- You’re a Stamp and Embellish Loyalty Customer – If you’ve been earning points with me you should have already received your Free Catalog by now! To learn more about the perks of being a Stamp and Embellish Loyalty Customer click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by. Please share my with your friends.
Fun and fast bookmarks to make for all your family and friends!
Fun because of the cute images from the Spring Sampler Stamp Set.
Fast because they are made with the Two Tags Die and a couple of punches!
I never have too many bookmarks…how about you? What I love about these little bookmarks is that they fold over the page and don’t seem to fall out!
They make great little gifts for both you and your children to give to family and friends.
I love to give them as random acts of kindness to see the reactions. 🙂
The Two Tags Die is a great die for making all kinds of projects and I’m sad to say it’s retiring in just a few days (June 3) or sooner if supplies run out. So don’t wait…order yours today. Check out a couple of other projects using this great die – a reindeer tag and card. The Spring Sampler Stamp Set will also not be available when the spring catalog ends on May 31.
Check out the rest of the Retiring List Here. In the Accessories List if there’s an X in the right hand column it means the item is no longer available.
Enjoy your day!
Stamp Set: Spring Sampler (Clear 125512, Wood 125510)
Ink: Color you have on hand or order a couple of new colors
Paper: Great way to use up paper scraps
Tools and Accessories: 1 1/4″ Circle Punch (119861), 1 3/8″ Circle Punch (119860), 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch (119854), Two Tags Die (115954), Big Shot (113439), Dimensionals (104430)