Today where you live it may be snowy, icy, cold and blowy but I’m pretty sure you can count on your mail carrier to deliver your mail. It really is pretty amazing that mail is delivered under just about all conditions.
When I saw that it was National Thank a Mail Carrier Day I thought how often are mail carriers told thank you? Have I actual told my gal thank you? So when I put out my mail today I made sure there was a thank you card just for her. One with my message of thanks on a post it note so she could use the card to say thank you to someone else in her life. I hope it brings a smile to her face.
I used the Amazing Silhouettes Stamp Set to stamp this beautiful tree. It is one of three stamps in this set that makes for easy card making. And I love that! It looks like you have to work hard to get the silhouette effect but all you really need to do is ink the stamp in your favorite color and stamp it! Easy peasy!
And the Amazing Thanks Dies in this set are fun because they mimic the silhouette look. They are script word dies with mats. I love that they’re rather large and a wonderful way to say “thanks” or “you are amazing”! You can purchase the dies and stamp set separately but the bundle is always the best deal at 10% off!
Rhinestone Basic Jewels are a staple in my studio. I love how I can color them to coordinate with our Blends. Here I used Misty Moonlight to add a little blue bling!
Enjoy this card and feel free to copy or make your own version. Click on the links below to place an order for these products.
Directions and Measurements:
- Misty Moonlight card base – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ folded in half.
- Adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of designer series paper to the card bas.
- Adhere a 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of designer series paper to the front of the card keeping it closer to the right side.
- Stamp your image in Misty Moonlight ink centered on a 3″ x 5″ piece of Basic White card stock.
- Cut your thanks die in Soft Succulent and the mat in Misty Moonlight. Glue together and add to the card with dimensionals.
- Color Rhinestones with Misty Moonlight Blends and randomly adhere to the stamped layer.
***Designer Series Paper is the retired Harvest Meadow. In place of this paper you could easily use the Color family Designer Series Paper or make the card in alternative colors.