Do you have birthday and thank you cards to send this fall? If so, the Nature’s Harvest Bundle is a perfect set of stamps and dies for both late summer and fall. You can have fun coloring the flowers in lots of different fall colors. And using Stampin’ Up! Blends makes it so easy to feel like a pro. I used Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie and Pale Papaya for the flowers and Soft Succulent on the leaves.
The Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder will give your cards some vintage texture. I sponged the top with a little Crumb Cake Ink. If you love embossing folders you just may need to add this one to your stash!
Make sure you take a good look at the Harvest Dies that come with this bundle. They include some great, what I call, bonus dies and this one includes some nice twigs and sprigs to give your cards that fall wildflower look.
Want to duplicate this card? You’ll find a free tutorial below.
TODAY’S FREE TUTORIAL
- Begin with a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Cinnamon Cider card stock scored at 4 1/4″ for your card base.
- Layer and adhere a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake to the card base.
- Emboss a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White with the Timeless Type 3D embossing folder, sponge with Crumb Cake ink and adhere to the card front.
- Cut the sprig die in Cinnamon Cider and set aside.
- Stamp the flowers in black Memento ink, color with the Blends and cut with the die. Now layer the flowers and springs on your card using Multipurpose glue and Dimensionals.
- Cut a 3/4″ x 3″ piece of Soft Succulent card stock and cut the ends at an angle.
- Stamp the sentiment on Basic White with Cinnamon Cider Ink and cut with the smaller label die in the bundle. Adhere to the Soft Succulent piece.
- Tie a large bow with Linen Thread and add this to the back of the sentiment label with a Mini Glue Dot and then adhere to the card with Dimensionals.
- If you have any questions please contact me.