Fall, my favorite time of year! How about you? Are you happy it’s finally getting cooler? We are lovin’ it here in Georgia!
Hoping it won’t be too long before we can take a ride a bit further north to see some beautiful fall colors.
That being said, what do you notice first about my card today? How about the colors? Yep, I’m loving the Pretty Peacock as a non traditional fall color. So when you look at the Come to Gather Designer Series Paper you are going to think fall with a twist.
BUNDLE AND SAVE 10%
Bundle and Save! When you purchase the Gather Together Stamp Set with the coordinating Gathered Leaves Dies you save 10%. Take notice that the leaves in this die set both cut and emboss giving the veins a great 3D look.
Would You Like to Make This Card?
- Start with a Pretty Peacock card base 5-1/2” x 8-1/2 “ folded in half.
- Adhere a 5-1/2” x 1-1/2” piece of Come To Gather Designer Series Paper to the bottom half of the card front.
- Cut the largest Stitched Nested Labels Die with your die cutting machine and then stamp the leaves with Pretty Peacock ink (stamped off). That means to ink it and stamp on scrap paper and then stamp on your project without re-inking so you have a lighter version of the color.
- Cut leaves in Cajun Craze and Soft Suede cardstock using your die cutting machine and adhere those to the from of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on Pumpkin Pie and punch with the Apple Builder Punch. Stamp the stem with Early Espresso and punch. Glue the stem to the pumpkin and make sure you get it right side up for a pumpkin. I realized after the fact that mine was upside down. Things happen!!
- Add the pumpkin to the card with dimensionals and then add a Linen Thread bow with a glue dot.
Big Savings in the Clearance Rack
For those of you that missed out on the beautiful Everything is Rosy Product Medley here’s your second chance. And, at a discount! The entire suite is now only $68! It’s a great deal that includes an 18 count stamp set with coordinating dies, gorgeous paper with rose gold foil through it and beautiful embellishments. Click Here to learn more and shop.
Thank you for stopping by today. I love hearing from you so please leave a comment or any questions you may have.