Do you love flowers? Do you love bold and bright? If your answers are yes then you don’t want to miss out on this retiring bundle! It’s actually a suite of products so make sure you check it ALL out!
The Bloom By Bloom stamp set has large bold images of fun flowers and the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack has tiny little flowers and leaf punches. Put the two together and you get lots of fun flowers! And then add the Happiness Bloom Designer Series Paper and all I can say is WOW!
Wow! Right? At first I wasn’t so sure about the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper but as I used it I fell in love.
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots are the icing on the cake…I mean card!
Here’s a totally different card made with the same bundle. It was a swap I received from team member Natalie Jonathas from Chicago. If you look closely you can see that the centers of some of the flowers were punched from the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack. I love the simplicity of this card and the fact that she used the same colors in the designer series paper. Tip: When you are struggling with what colors to use on a project pull out some of your favorite paper packs and use the those colors. You can find the color information either on the back of the paper pack or in the catalog.
This was a display at an event I attended the day before Onstage that will give you a few more ideas and reasons why you want to own all or part of this suite.
I love to hear from you! Please leave me any questions you may have or comments about today’s project.
- If you enjoyed this post then Receive Free tutorials when you subscribe to my newsletter. Plus you will keep up to date on all the Stampin’ Up! news, sales and promotions.
- Remember that the retiring list has posted and products are only available while supplies last. Click Here to review the lists.
- Save 10% all the time on Product Bundles.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save up to 70%.
- The $99 Starter Kit is always the Best Deal! Learn more Here.
Products used in today’s project: