Have you taken a look at the A Good Day stamp set in the Occasions catalog? I know I overlooked it the first go round. But upon a closer look I knew it would make super “cute” cards. I have 4 to show you over time and I think you are going to love each and every one of them. Plus check out the gorgeous ribbon!
Just a few details and pdf tutorial:
- First take a look at the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. It’s a soft crinkled ribbon that is easy to tie and is absolutely gorgeous on projects of all kinds. Here it’s in Peekaboo Peach.
- The texture on the base layer was created with the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This line of folders creates deep impressions especially if you spritz with a little water. When you use any of the dynamic folders make sure you use just one standard cutting pad on the top of the folder. If you forget how to sandwich this folder you can find a picture in the annual catalog on page 211.
- Two new Scalloped Circle Punches were created to coordinate with this stamp set. They can be layered together or mix and matched with our circle punches. On this card I used the 1-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch matted with our 1-1/2″ Circle Punch.
- The tiny leaves were colored with the light Old Olive Stampin’ Blend. For such small spaces I like to use the brush side of the marker using the lightest touch possible.
- Make sure you order a package of the Delicate White Doilies in your next order. They add that little extra that makes your cards a wow. There 24 in the package for on $3 and you can cut them up and use just a portion like I did here.
- Click Here for Free PDF Tutorial
If you would like to receive additional tutorials just like this one subscribe to my newsletter today. Members of my newsletter and members of my team (great time to join through March 31) receive 30 or more amazing tutorials each month created by a global tutorial group I belong to. I’m sure you will love the variety of projects they create.
Please leave me a comment or question about today’s project. I would love to send today’s card to someone who makes a comment. I’ll be sending yesterday’s card to Suzan Lowe! Remember I will need your address if you are randomly chosen to receive today’s card.
If you would like to receive additional tutorials just like this one subscribe to my newsletter today.
Members of my newsletter and members of my team (great time to join through March 31) receive 30 or more amazing tutorials each month created by a global tutorial group I belong to. I’m sure you will love the variety of projects they create.
Today’s project used one of the In Colors that will be retiring this year. If these are some of your favorite colors make sure you stock up on them now. When the retiring list is announced in April the re-inkers will be gone within hours and the paper and other items soon after. Stock up now!
Thanks for stopping in today!
Products Used on Today’s Project: