Don’t you just smile from ear to ear when you finish making a card and think…Yes! I love it! And when that happens can you part with the card? Be honest! I know it’s not easy but because I’m trying to send more cards this year I’m going to send this card out to some lucky person that comments on my post today. I’m thinking maybe I should start doing that every day. What do you think…does that sound like a fun idea?
This was actually my first play with two amazing products in the Sale-A-Bration catalog and I created it for a tutorial co-op I belong to. You can get the Amazing You stamp set Free with a $50 purchase and the and the coordinating Celebrate You Thinlits Dies Free with a $100 purchase. They work great together or choose your favorite. Just remember if you want them both, when your order hits $150 you also get Stampin’ Rewards! Now that’s a lot of free stuff!!
To see all the FREE Sale-A-Bration items you can choose from, including the newest ones that were just released yesterday click here. But if you need copies of our catalogs on hand to fuel your creativity click here and I’ll make sure to drop them in the mail to you.
- Stamping your own background paper is easy, fun and keeps you from having to search for the perfect coordinating paper. Here I stamped the flower image randomly on the whisper white layer with Smokey Slate ink.
- Black and white always looks great with a pop of color and here I used Bermuda Bay…my favorite color. The Stampin’ Blends give you such vibrant color. I like to always start light and add layers of color until I like what I see.
- It’s easy to give your flowers dimension. Stamp and color two flowers, cut the center from one and pop it up with dimensionals on the stamped flower. More dimension is added on the card by popping up the die cut ‘you’.
- And I almost forgot…check out the shimmer ribbon. It’s one of three ribbons in a pack you can get FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
Click HERE to download a FREE tutorial of today’s card.
To receive 30 or more tutorials each month simply subscribe to my newsletter today! Members of my newsletter and members of my team receive amazing tutorials created by members of a tutorial co-op I belong to. It’s a great partnership of demonstrators all over the globe and I know you will love the variety of projects they create.
If you would like more information about joining my Happy Heart Stampers Team click here or send me an email so we can arrange a time to chat. Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to purchase a Starter Kit because it’s a great deal!
Remember to comment on my blog post today…maybe you will be the lucky one to receive this card!
Have a Happy Day!
If you are local to the Jasper Georgia area make sure you sign up for my February and March classes.
- Quick and Cute Card Class – February 22 at both 10:00 and and 6:30 pm. RSVP by February 20.
- Perennial Birthday Project Kit Class – February 27 at 6:30pm. PREPAY by Feb 27.
Bring a Friend (new to me) to class and
earn a FREE ink pad during my Add a Pad Promotion