Today is the day!
You can pre-order your Stamparatus
Starting at 2:00pm (mountain time)
Be one of the first to own the best stamp positioning tool on the market!
Have you watched the video? Can you hardly wait to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus!
How do you get on line for your Stamparatus?
Click HERE to pre-order!
You will need to set up an account if you don’t already have one.
There will be a Stamparatus pre-order banner once reservations open.
This is the 2nd and now final time to place your reservation.
The pre-order will remain open from now through December 30, 2017
no matter how many pre-order.
Product will begin to ship around March 19 in the order of reservations.
You need to supply credit card information when you pre-order
but you will NOT be billed until your Stamparatus ships.
How the Reservation Process Works
- You need to create or log into your online account. You can do that HERE.
- Look for the Stamparatus Reservation Banner and reserve your Stamparatus (one per customer/demonstrator).
- If you click the link too early you will be notified that the reservation window is not open yet.
- You will receive an email confirmation so you know your reservation has been received.
- When your Stamparatus arrives in the warehouse:
- Stampin’ Up! will add your reservation to a shopping cart.
- You will then receive an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready.
- You will finalize payment and close your order at which time the system will charge your credit card.
- Your new and awesome tool will ship!
- If you do not reserve your Stamparatus by Dec 30, 2017 it will not be available for purchase until the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog goes live in June!!
Click Here for a full Q&A flyer
Do no hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
Thanks for stoppin’ in today!