The past two mornings in north Georgia have actually felt a bit like Fall! I was ready to pull out my fall and winter clothes until I looked at the weather app…looks like I have to hold off for at least another week. But today I’m going to enjoy the cooler temps and share a fall card!
- Pretty paper makes me smile and when it’s on sale I smile even more! Stock up on your favorite during our October Pretty Paper Promotion, Buy 3 packs from a selected group of papers and get 1 pack for FREE! You can double up on the papers you like or get one of each. This sale is NOT limited to just 3 so have fun and go on a shopping spree!!
- The all over pattern of this pretty fall paper makes it so the rest of the card can be kept simple. Just add a sentiment if you like or dress the sentiment up a bit like I did here.
- Stampin’ Up!’s color coordination is what made me a fan early on. It’s just so easy to pull colors from the printed paper knowing the card stock will match perfectly.
- The fall patterns and colors make this paper perfect for fall projects but when you flip many of the patterns over you will see colors and patterns you can use all year long. So now you have two things to love about our paper…the coordination and the versatility!
- The Pretty Label Punch from the Annual Catalog has a sweet shape. I like it the most when it looks like it’s matted with a second layer. It’s a trick I teach in my classes and I love to see the newbies smile when they realize how easy it is to do.
- The fall sprigs are from the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle and add some interest while keeping the card simple.
- The final touch…a little bow made with our Solid Crushed Curry Twine and added with a mini glue dot.
- Punch your sentiment with the Pretty Label Punch and then punch another layer in your mat color
- Cut your mat layer in half
- Adhere it to the back of the sentiment with a little peeking out on the top and bottom.
- The back will look like the bottom pic with a space between the two halves.
The World Card Making Day 15% off sale – October 1 – 10! Click here to shop.
New alcohol markers (Blends) coming soon! Want them now? Small window of opportunity to own your own set right now! Learn more.
- Crushed Curry Card Base – 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 folded in half
- Cajun Craze 4 X 5-1/4
- Painted Autumn paper 3-3/4 X 5
- Scraps of Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla