Have you tried the Stampin’ Up! Embossing Paste yet from Stampin’ Up!
I’m now thinking what took me so long to open that jar of fun! You can use the white paste right out of the jar or mix in a drop or two of re-inker and make it any color you like. I used Lemon Lime Twist on my first card and love it!
- Make sure you also order the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and the Palette Knives. There are four fun masks to use with the embossing paste. But guess what…you can also use them with sponge daubers and spritzers. Think of all the possibilities.
- When mixing the ink with the paste I find the Silicone Craft Sheet to be the perfect tool. The non stick surface makes for easy mixing and easy clean up.
- Now for applying the paste. Easy as can be. Place your mask on the card stock and apply the paste like frosting on a cake. Then take the long palette knife and scrap off the excess. Gently take the mask off and let dry while you create another element on the card.
- I teamed the paste up with the Cool Treats Stamp Set and Dies. Even though the kids are in school, it’s still summer here in Georgia and a perfect time for ice cream. But wait, are you an ice cream lover like I am…I can eat ice cream all year long, even in the dead of winter!
- The ovals make the perfect backdrop for my ice cream cone and I love the way the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layering Ovals coordinate. I own all the shapes – circles, ovals and squares. One of the reasons I’m a demonstrator…the discount!
$1,000 Hostess Party!
Learn how you can earn $20 in hostess rewards without actually hosting a party in your home!
Don’t forget to check these other ways to shop and save.
Clearance Rack is stocked with lots of new products – up to 60% off. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Paper Pumpkin Promo – first time subscribers. 50% off when you use the code HAFLOFF0917
August early release bundle –Carols of Christmas
Today”s Project Supply List. Click Products To Shop On Line.