Happy Valentine’s Day!
I used the January 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit this past week to deliver Kit Kats to customers, neighbors and a few strangers. In fact there’s a funny little story about some of the recipients I wanted to share before showing you the cute “just a little thanks” card I made using the exclusive stamps from this month’s kit.
Above you can see how the kit was intended to be used with the cute little arrows on top. I created about half of them exactly as you see for my club members. But then when I wanted to slip in a business card and it was a bit too tall, I folded in the top to make them more like little bags. Still cute!
So I put about 10 of the little treats in a little basket when I left the house yesterday morning with the intention of giving them out to random strangers and then I promptly left them at the Bojangles where I had breakfast. After lunch with a team member, when I realized I left them, I went back to get them. I asked the young gal at the counter about my basket full of treats and her face got almost ashen. She directed me to the counter where they had placed my basket….completely empty! And then with sheepish looks all the different employees started bringing back the treats to set back in the basket. I smiled and wished them all a Happy Valentine’s Day and left with my empty basket. I then realized the decision of who received my little treats had been completely taken out of my hands. 🙂
Here’s an alternative project that can be used all year long.
- Paper Pumpkin comes with exclusive stamps that can be used in future projects like this quick and easy thank you card.
- I added a Watermelon Wonder card base and a Flirty Flamingo 4 x 5-1/4 layer.
- I used the banner from the kit on a 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 Whisper White Layer
- The stamping was done on a 2 x 2 piece of wisher white.
Paper Pumpkin Kits are fun for all types of crafters.
- The projects range from cards, to home decor to cute treats containers and more.
- They are great for beginners and yet seasoned crafters love them.
- I love that I can grab the box and take it with me so I can craft on the go. Everything you need is right in the box along with easy to follow directions.
- Need something new for family fun nights…give these fun kits a try.
- They make great gifts family members and friends
And the best part – The 3 Month Subscription is on SALE until the end of March. Plus you can choose a FREE Sale-a-bration Product!
Click Below To Purchase Yours Today
Hope your Valentine’s Day is love filled with lots of chocolate candy!