After many weeks of being under the weather I’m finally back in my stamp studio and it feels so good. It just seems fitting that I start back with a couple of Valentine projects since it’s just around the corner. We did this one in stamp club and the girls all loved the cute little envelopes you can make with the Love Note Framelits Dies. They are teeny tiny and just make you want to smile.
I used a layer of vellum over the stamped sentiment and kisses to give them a softer look. I like to attach my vellum to my card with adhesive only where it can’t be seen so I used one of the beautiful Delicate White Doilies to hide where it was attached. And doilies, though they can be used any time, are the perfect addition to a valentines card.
You can save 10% when you purchase the Sealed with Love Bundle which includes the Sealed with Love Stamp Set and the Love Note Framelits Dies. And if you’re thinking…I’m not really into Valentine projects still give the dies a look. You can use the dies in projects throughout the entire year. Stop back tomorrow to see how I’ve used this bundle in a gorgeous card that you can use for a wedding or anniversary.
And what’s Valentine’s Day without a chocolate treat. Here I’ve taken a Russel Stover individually wrapped chocolate caramel heart and wrapped it with a little love using our Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack.
The Sending Love Paper Stack comes in the traditional red and white and includes 48 (6 x 6) sheets of double-sided beautiful and fun paper. Many of the sheets can be used long after Valentine’s Day is over. I bet you can think of at least a handful of people that would love a little treat like this from you. Or how about handing them out as random acts of kindness during the month of February. That’s what I’m thinking of doing. 🙂
Is Happening Now!
Lots of ways to get some great deals during my favorite time of the year!
- SHOP! – Here’s the deal: for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. Order those things on your wish list and earn FREE product! Perfect!
- HOST! – Another excuse to get together with friends and family. Host a qualifying party and earn an extra $25 in Stampin’ Up! products FREE! That’s means you would have a minimum of $50 to redeem in product or you can apply the rewards to a Starter Kit for even bigger deals. Your party can be in your home, my stamp studio or on Facebook!
- JOIN! – This is the best deal! Purchase a Starter Kit and join my fun Happy Heart Stampers Group. I know…you’re asking what do I get for the $99 fee and what are the obligations.
- First, you get to choose $125 in product (your choice)
- and…you get to pick TWO FREE stamp sets – ANY PRICE!
- AND…There’s no shipping.
- Obligations? – NONE!
- For more information or to join now click HERE.
Contact me to to shop, host or join. I would be happy to help you in whatever way you would like to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration. If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me. (Scroll to the very top for my contact information)
Have a Happy Day!
Products Used in today’s projects: