- Do you like to feel cozy during the cold winter month?. I know I do! And that’s why I love the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder. It allows me to make cozy looking cards and projects throughout the Christmas season and beyond.
- These are gift card holders I made for one of my November Onstage swaps.
- I used the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder on the holder’s sleeve. Remember not to use the bottom acrylic plate when running it through the Big Shot. Watch the video below for more information about this folder…I choose not not spritz with water since I was making so many and they came out fine for this project.
- Layering Circles were the perfect solution for this sentiment from the Tin of Tags stamp set.
- Color coordination is one of Stampin’ Up!’s forte…I used the 3/8 Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack to add just that little extra to make the special.
I will be using them this Christmas and selling some in our local Jasper consignment shop. Cute way to give a gift card!
Yay! More Stampin’ Up! Sales Before Christmas!
Need a present for a Crafty Person?
Need a present for You?
Now through January 3, 2017
Order early as many items are while supplies last!
My Special Gift to You!
Want to shop early including Free Sale-A-Bration items – Purchase the Starter Kit today and you won’t have to wait until January 3!
Have a wonderful weekend and let me know if I can help you.
Products Used In Today’s Project: