Cookie Cutter Christmas
I love when I can buy a Christmas stamp set and use some of the stamps all year long. This special delivery baby card was created using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch bundle.
- The cute paper with the bows…not baby paper. It’s one of the designs in the Presents & Pinecones Christmas paper. And…it’s part of the Designer Series Paper Promotion. Buy three packs and get one free. Ends October 31.
- The Mint Macaron stamped bear is adorable and so easy to stamp.You can see through the photopolymer stamp set for perfect placement. Hint: When you stamp the ears…stand up! It gives you the perfect angle to stamp them close to his head.
- Banners are a snap when you use the Triple Banner Punch.
- Add a little Rhinestone to the bow and you’re ready to say welcome to the new baby.
- By the way did I tell you I’m finally going to be a Nana…in February!
Pin for later! Hover and pin your favorites to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email you will need to be on my blog to pin. Just click on the title of the post to be taken to my blog. And don’t forget to leave a comment or ask any questions you may have.
With A Happy Heart
- Cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 card base in Emerald Envy. Score and fold in half.
- Cut Whisper White layers – 4×5-1/4 and 2 x 2-3/4
- Cut an Emerald Envy layer 2-1/4 x 3
- Cut your banner 1 x 4-1/2 and punch the bow tie with the Cookie Cutter Punch.
- Cut the Designer Series (DSP) Paper 3 x 3-3/4 making sure the bows are running the correct way.
- Stamp the sentiment in Archival Black on the Whisper White layer and then adhere to the card base.
- Adhere the DSP to the Whisper White layer.
- Stamp the Bear in Mint Macaron and Archival Black Adhere to the Emerald Envy layer.
- Banner the end of the Real Red piece with the Banner Triple Punch.
- Adhere the stamped image to the emerald Envy layer and then adhere the banner to the back of this piece.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card.
- Add the bow tie with a Glue Dot and then finish off with a Rhinestone.