Would you like to receive this card in the mail?
Learn how below.
I just ordered the Thoughtful Branches Bundle! Gasp!! I had actually decided not to purchase it. I had vacation, was busy and just didn’t have time to really promote a time limited bundle. But, after seeing all the cards and projects everyone was creating with it I just couldn’t resist. It is such an awesome stamp set and bundle. You can use it throughout the year and even for the holidays.
- Thoughtful Branches is an Exclusive Time Limited Bundle that will only be available through the month of August. Yes, you can order the stamp set and dies separately but you save 10% when you purchase it as a bundle. And who doesn’t like to save!
- Knowing what platforms and plates to use on your Big Shot is important especially when you are cutting intricate dies. View this Stampin’ Up! video to learn about the Precision Plate and Big Shot Mat and Die Brush.
- Cutting the leaves twice, once the stamped image and then again in a solid card stock gives the tree a fuller appearance.
- Adhere the stamped image to the card stock cut out with the Fine Tipped Glue Pen. A helpful tip for not getting glue everywhere you don’t want it is to place small dots of glue on the back of the card stock instead of a line and wait about 30 seconds before adhering together.
- Dimensionals cut in tiny pieces were used on the back of the leaves to pop them off the card layer.
I will be posting additional projects created with this awesome bundle throughout the rest of the month.
Comment on today’s post and I will be drawing one person to receive this card in the mail.
And then stop back tomorrow to do the same on tomorrow project.
WITH A HAPPY HEART
PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT: