I’m giving another Thoughtful Branches Card Away Today!
Yesterday I posted a gorgeous tree and now today some beautiful Hydrangeas. Both were created with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle. If you didn’t comment on yesterday’s card and would like a chance to have it sent to you please Click Here, take a peek and make a comment. I’ll be choosing a person to receive that card tomorrow morning.
I’ll be posting additional cards throughout the rest of the month using this bundle and every time I do I’ll be choosing someone to receive it. So yes, please comment on today’s card and I’ll be choosing some lucky person on Monday morning.
- The hydrangeas are again two die cuts adhered together slightly off set. Just like yesterday’s tree it provides fullness.
- One flower is Melon Mambo sponged with Perfect Plum. The second is actually two colors…Elegant Eggplant on the bottom and Wisteria Wonder sponged with Perfect Plum on top.
- See yesterday’s post to learn more about what Big Shot platforms and plates work best with intricate dies.
- Here you can more easily see the Clear Wink of Stella used on the flowers. It’s an easy way to give some shimmer and shine to your completed card.
- The bow is Stampin’ Up’s! Very Vanilla Lace Trim.
Join My Facebook Group to today.
Would you like a Holiday Catalog?
Earn Loyalty Rewards And Free Stamps!
With a Happy Heart,
PRODUCTS USED TO CREATE TODAY’S CARD: