I decided to use the Flourishing Phrases Bundle for my Gathering for Greatness Chicago Training. It’s a set with great images, dies and sentiments. Don’t you just love it when one stamp set has everything you need to make tons of cards?
So there’s a little story behind the 80 leaves I needed to cut for this swap. My 88 year old mother doesn’t like to make cards but she does like to help me whenever there is something she can do. So I thought I would set her to die cutting leaves. After she had 60 cut I realized I had handed her the wrong color card stock…Dapper Denim instead of the Night of Navy. I really didn’t want to tell her but when I did she sweetly said, well, I think this is a lovely color sweetheart. 🙂 I tried to like them in Dapper Denim but in the end I cut 80 new leaves!
- For Best Results when using the Flourish Thinlits Die I recommend using the new and improved Big Shot Platform and the Precision Base Plate. Here’s a Stampin’ Up! Video to show more.
- Save 10% when you purchase the Flourishing Phrases and Flourish Thinlits Dies as a Bundle. I love the sentiments! The variety and font are great for both the inside and outside of your cards.
- The little flower on the circle is cut with the smallest flower die in the set right on the circle itself and then I glued a Night of Navy smaller circle to the back to show through.
- The largest of the pearls in the Basic Pearls adds just the right amount of bling don’t you think?
- The Flourish Thinlet Dies aren’t made to cut out the images in the stamp set. They actually coordinate with the Flourishing Phrases stamp set in the true sense of the word. It’s been a bit confusing to some people put I really like the idea. The dies have leaves. flowers, a pretty border and one that looks very similar to the image stamped on my card here.
Thanks for Stopping By!
Thoughtful Branches Exclusive Limited Time Bundle
Products Used In Today’s Project: