Today’s card is fun and colorful and can be used for many different occasions. It was one of the choices in my August Card Makers Class.
- Washi Tape is great even for the frugal card maker. It is an inexpensive way to add color and design.
- It’s also a quick and easy way to make a card. No cutting or glueing. Just pull tape off the roll, tear, and attach to your card.
- Here I have used 3 of the 5 designs that come in the Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape. Only $8.00 for a total of 25 yards of tape!
- Punches also make card making quick and easy. And I find that Stampin’ Up!’s punches are superior quality.
- There are lots of shapes to choose from and here I have gone with circles and butterflies.
- Need a sentiment stamp set with lots of versatility…take a look at the set And Many More.
- Use glue dots to quickly adhere butterflies to each other and the card layer.
Would you like to earn FREE stamps…check out my Stamp and Embellish Loyalty Rewards.
Need a Holiday Catalog and planning to place your next order with me? Request a FREE Catalog Here.
Receive weekly notice of promotions, sales, tips, and project directions by singing up for my NEWSLETTER.
Thank you for stopping by…Leave your comments and questions HERE!