Welcome to the OSAT Christmas in July Blog Hop. It’s never too early to get started on Christmas…right! Reds, greens, and Christmas images to inspire you before the Christmas rush.
Are you starting the blog hop here with me or have you just come from Ginger Pelfrey’s Blog? Either way make sure you visit everyone, have fun, and leave some love in the way of comments. There’s a blog lineup at the bottom of the page just in case you get off track. Now go have fun!
- I was happy our theme this month gave me an excuse to order the New Santa’s Gifts Stamp Set with all it’s cute images to color. Makes me feel like a kid again.
- I used Water Color Paper, Stampin’ Write Markers and an Aqua Pen to color in the images I stamped with Stazon Ink!
- You can already purchase New Christmas patterned paper…Merry Moments Designer Paper. Yes even before the Holiday catalog comes out.
- I wanted a little contrast from all the red and decided to go with the polka dot crumb cake paper found in the New Neutral Designer Series Paper Stack. I love polka dots!
- My 3D project is a cute polka dot gift bag made with the…yes I’m going to say the word again “New” Gift Bag Punch Board. Lovin’ all the new products!
- The Gift Bag Punch Board makes bags in lots of sizes. This one is the large width bag and I decided to make it about 5″ high. You can chose to punch holes around the top for ribbon like I did here or just leave it plain.
- The Deco Labels Collection Framelits were used in both projects and provided an interesting shape for the images
- Below is a video on how to use the Gift Bag Punch Board and a list of supplies with links to my online store.
There’s additional Weekly Deals With Increased Savings! Plus Check Out the New Items in the Clearance Rack.
July Online Orders: A gift from me to you when you place an order in my Online Store and use the Hostess Code JWUGAGB2. This month it will be a sampling of the Metal Rimmed Pearls (6). Make sure you don’t check the No Contact box or I won’t know where to send your gift.
Blog Line Up
- Maggie Mata
- Kim Smith
- Elizabeth Jeanne Thatcher
- Tina Rackley Riddle
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker
- Andrea Pancrazio
- Debra Vance
- Wynne Grob
- AJ Bodine
- Megan Thompson
- Holly Stene
- Martie Pollard
- Ginger Pelfrey
- Diane Squires – You Are Here!
- Marisa Gunn
- Lori Mueller
- James Weber
- Justin Krieger
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Diane I love your card and gift bag!! Sooo cute!
Thank you Ginger.
I love your card and your cute gift bag. I debated about that stamp set and now I think I “need” it. Thanks for helping me make up my mind!
Thank you Tina. I debated too but it really is a cute set. And I’m loving the gift bag punch though it took me three trys to get it right. 🙂
Such cute projects. The bag is absolutely adorable.
Thanks Debra. 🙂
Super cute use on your card & project of the new products!
I just love that gift bag, that punch is on my wishlist now. Very cute projects!!!
Your projects are clean, bright and cheery. Perfect for the holidays! Love all of the details.
Ohhhh!!!! I didn’t think I liked this set until I saw your card and project!! Super cute! Love them!
Super cute! Great colors and design!
Love the bright colors! As always, you do not disappoint! Great job!
Great card. You made me take a second look at that stamp set. I’m in love with the Gift Bag punch, so instantly was drawn to your bag. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Penny. I feel the same about the punch board! 🙂
My favorite of the hop!! So adorable and coordinates so perfectly!