Welcome to this month’s One Stamp At a Time (OSAT) Blog Hop! The theme is Monochromatic Projects. Projects that have tones or shades of one color. We each chose two colors and a neutral. My colors are Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, and White. As I designed my projects I realized that a month ago I didn’t think about the fact that Crisp Cantaloupe would be retiring and that most of the products in that color are gone. So just remember that you can duplicate both projects with shades of other colors.
Whether you are starting the hop with me or you just enjoyed the wonderful projects on Lori Mueller’s blog make sure you visit everyone in the line up. You’ll find lots of inspiration. If you lose your way there’s a list you can refer to at the bottom of the page.
My first project is actually a sneak peek! It’s a stamp set that’s going to be a favorite in the new catalog called You’ve Got That. Make sure you put it on your wish list…right now. 🙂
- I started with a Calypso Coral card base and layered on a piece of the Crisp Cantaloupe Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Are you as excited about the background stamp as I am? Love the look!
- How about that flower! Gorgeous right! You can use it as an outline stamp like I did here or you can try your hand at coloring.
- So glad the Candy Dots will still be with us come new catalog time. They make the perfect finish to a project.
My second project is perfect for a little gift or treat giving.
- Making a little treat bag couldn’t be any easier when you use the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die.
- I decided to use the same flower and stamped it in Calypso Coral on the polka dot Designer Series Paper.
- I’m going to miss the Chevron Ribbon as it’s retiring. Make sure you stock up in the different colors if you love it too.
- A couple of banners for your sentiment and of course don’t forget the Bitty Butterflies.