I’ve been having a lot of fun lately with the Hexagon Hive Thinlets Die. It’s a die that I originally told myself I really didn’t need. Then it kept showing up on my Pinterest page. You know how that is…Pinterest showing you pins they are sure will interest you. Next thing I knew it was on one of my order forms.
- I decided to stamp the die cut hive with the Hardwood Background Stamp to give it some interest and dimension. You can do this before or after you run it though the Big Shot.
- Remember to use wax paper when using the Hexagon Hive Die. It’s a must! Place it between the card stock and the die so you can easily remove your die cut.
- Choosing to not use the entire die gave the card an interesting twist. Just take your paper snips and cut away the parts you don’t want.
- If you struggle with colors when you are designing cards…just know that you’re not the only one. I can’t even tell you how many flowers I stamped in different colors until I was happy. I love how the real red pops.
- I love punches and two of my favorites are the Bitty Butterfly Punch and the Pansy Punch. They both have coordinating stamps sets which make designing quick and easy.
Stamps Sets: Flower Shop (Wood 130939, Clear 130942), Hardwood (Wood 133032, Clear 133035)
Ink: Real Red (126949), Crumb Cake (126975)
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Real Red (102482), Old Olive (100702)
Tools & Accessories: Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die (132965), Pansy Punch (130698), Secret Carden Framlits (129372), Crumb Cake 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (122966-retired and gone), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
My favorites are Hearts A Flutter and the Holiday Ornaments
Stampin’ Up! is committed to bringing you fresh, exciting digital content each and every week. Check out the fun new Warm Weather Woodcut Kit and the Look Up to Father Stamp Brush here.
For those of you that are interested in Project Life, Stampin Up! has made The Everyday Adventure Project Life Cards (137345), Point & Click Project Life Stamp Set (137347), and the Day To Day Project Life Stamp Set (137348) available in both traditional and digital form. To learn more about project life click here. To place a Project Life order click here.
Thank you for stopping by today!