THIS MAY BE A FIRST! 2 WEEKS ONLY!
MONDAY, OCT. 7th – ENDS MONDAY, OCT.21
Wow! If you’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! this may be the kit special you’ve been waiting for! Don’t miss out!
- Again – The offer is only good for 2 weeks!
- During this offer, only the specially priced $25 starter kit will be available. The regular $99 Starter Kit will not be available during this special.
- The $25 Kit includes:
- $26.95 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice (must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95).
- Business pack which includes catalogs, order forms, and more.
- Gives you a chance to “test drive” Stampin’ Up!’s discounts and resources with no obligation to make future purchases.
- Receive 30% off your first demonstrator order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). This order must be placed within 45 days of purchasing your kit.
- Future savings – Receive a 20% discount on every future demonstrator order you place through April 30, 2014.
- You receive two free months of Demonstrator Business Web Services should you decide you would like to become a business demonstrator.
- Purchase the kit for yourself or to have fun with friends while making a little extra money.
- Purchase your $25 Kit through me and become a member of my Stamp and Embellish team. I support both business and hobby demos and have a fun and friendly group that gets together at local meetings and on Facebook.
Dates: October 1 – 31, 2013
If you would like to schedule a party, no experience necessary, contact me today.
Yesterday was Tuesday – New Digital Downloads.
Here’s my favorite!
Holly Jolly Greetings Simply Sent Ensemble
Just add your digital Christmas photo and text for the perfect holiday card! And you can change the colors if you like.
All the new downloads can be viewed and purchased here .
Tablescape Simply Create Kit Class
Local Class using the Tablescape Simply Created Kit. One kit will make 10 table settings or 10 cards, or 10 blessing boxes. Or you can make any combination. Plus there will be left overs to decorate some candles All you need is the kit and adhesive. Class date is Tuesday, October 29 at 6:30 so mark your calendars and plan on joining us. Details coming soon.
I’m thinking of having a video online version of this class. If interested please let me know by emailing or commenting.
Have a wonderful day!