Halloween Happiness is a cute little single stamp found in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. It’s great for quick halloween cards without all the scary. Today I took the stamp one step further and used the Emboss Resist Technique on a 4″ x 4″ card.
- Pumpkin Pie card base is cut at 4″ by 8″ and scored at 4″. The Whisper White layer is 3-3/4″ by 3-3/4″.
- Stamp the image using Versa Mark Ink and heat emboss using Clear Embossing Powder.
- Ink over the pumpkins withPumpkin Pie Ink using a sponge or sponge dauber applying with a circular motion. Apply the ink lightly and add more color until you get the look you like.
- Wipe the ink off of the pumpkins with a paper towel.
- Add the Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon and Brights Candy Dots and you’re done.
Wait…how about a Halloween coordinating envelope for this cute card? Or for all your cards? Now it’s not only easy but you can make envelopes in any size.
Presenting Stampin’ Up!’s New Envelope Punch Board
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes
- Super easy to use!
- Small and light weight making it super portable and easy to store.
- Includes a built in punch that lets you create rounded corners. And it works awesome!
- Comes with a stylus that stores in the tool.
- The price is very reasonable.
Stamp Set: Halloween Happiness (Wood only 131859)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (126945), VersaMark ( 102283)
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie (105117), Whisper White (100730)
Tools and Accessories: Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Clear Embossing Powder (109130), Stamping Sponges (101610) or Sponge Daubers (102892), Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (119253), Brights Candy Dots (130931), Snail Adhesive (104332)