It was so exciting to see the reveal of the new Stamparatus at Onstage last week! Partly because I was honored to have a small part in the design of this new tool! After input from demonstrators on the Leader 2 Leader group Stampin’ Up! came up with a stamp positioning tool that is not only sleek and sturdy but has features no other stamp positioning tool on the market has to offer! It’s two plates and hinge design is just a WOW!!
- Do you struggle with getting your images perfectly lined up and precisely placed! Not any more with the Stamparatus!
- Do you frequently create multiple projects? Easy Peasy…set it up once and stamp as many as you want!
- Do you ever partially stamp an image? No problem…you can re-ink and stamp again in the exact same spot!
- Is it difficult for you to hold on to a stamp block? The Stamparatus holds it for you!
Some great features that will want you wanting your very own Stamparatus!
- Gridlines and rulers built right in for easy measuring and placement
- Use with both rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat for a nice cushion when stamping with photopolymer stamps
- Two clear reversible hinged plates with gridlines – This gives you 4 surfaces for your stamps which is great for 3 and 4 step stamping and stamping multiples
- Two strong bar magnets to hold the paper in place – I think I’m going to like these better then the circle magnets
- Magnet storage built into the bottom of the tool
- Hinged plates for new techniques and stamping of patterns
- Two open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- $49 in the US
Would you like to see it in action? Watch the video below.
I’m doing a happy dance because I’ll be able to get my hands on the Stamparatus before most. The project has been in the works for about a year and it was so hard to keep it a secret!
Are you wondering how you can get your hands on the new Stamparatus?
This release will be different then new product releases in the past. We will be using a new reservation system that will reserve your tool and guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse. There will be 3 reservation periods with one tool per customer though you may participate in multiple reservation windows. You will need to provide your credit card to reserve your Stamparatus but it will not be be charged to your account until the tool actually ships.
These are the dates of the reservation windows:
- November 16-30th, 2017 (for delivery around Feb 1st, 2018)
- December 5-30th, 2017 (for delivery approx March 15th, 2018)
- January 15-30th, 2018 (for delivery about April 15th, 2018)
Here are some answers to questions you may have:
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please CLICK HERE.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, CLICK HERE and set up your account. You can do that now so you are ready.
Q: Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
A: We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
Q: Will the available-to-ship dates be the same for all markets? A: Yes.
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalog?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A: Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability depending on demand.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions? A: Yes.
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods? A: Yes.
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window? A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
Q: How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
A: We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus