October is National Breast Cancer awareness month and like others my family has been touched by breast cancer and other forms of cancer. I myself have battled non-hodgikins lymphoma and want to tell you first hand how important it is to reach out to those fighting this terrible battle. I cherished every card and phone call I received. Every visit and prayer that was said for and with me. I learned how important it was to be remembered by others during a difficult time.
I plan to share other pink project throughout the month in support of Breast Cancer Awareness and want to remind all my family, friends, customers and followers how important it is to remember to have your mammograms and exams. I just had mine yesterday and then spent the rest of the day shopping and with my sweet baby grandson…Lucas. Every day is a blessing!
- The stamp set Ribbon Of Courage has both a solid ribbon and this beautiful flower and heart design ribbon. You can keep it simple like I did here or have fun coloring.
- The sentiments are ones that can be used whenever you want to send a message of encouragement. I am partial to this one…’with faith all things are possible’. Faith that my God was in control no matter the outcome is what got me through each and every day of my treatment.
- The colors are Pink Pirouette with the floral design stamped in Melon Mambo. The sweet die cut heart and rhinestone add a special touch to a very simple card.
- You will notice this is a case from the annual catalog on page 97…just a very simple version.
- Measurements below.
Important for October:
- Shop with my Host Code – EJG2Y29C when shopping my Online Store this month and receive a free gift of black rhinestones from me (any size order).
- This is an awesome month to purchase the Starter Kit – Choose new Stampin’ Blends and 15% off stamps. Click here to learn more.
- It’s an awesome time to be a customer – 15% off stamps, designer series paper sale (buy 3 get 1 free) and an opportunity to receive a free exclusive Christmas stamp set for hosting a qualified party or private card class. Click here to learn more.
Pink Pirouette Card base – 4-1/4 X 11 scored and filled in half
Layer – 2-1/2 X 4
Scrap for the ribbon
Whisper White layer – 2-1/4 X 3-3/4
- Stamp the sentiment on the right side of the whisper white layer in smokey slate ink and adhere to the pink pirouette layer with snail.
- Add this to the card base with dimensionals.
- Stamp the ribbon in Melon Mambo and die cut along with the pink heart.
- Add the heart to the ribbon with a mini glue dot and then add the ribbon to the card with dimensionals.
The past two mornings in north Georgia have actually felt a bit like Fall! I was ready to pull out my fall and winter clothes until I looked at the weather app…looks like I have to hold off for at least another week. But today I’m going to enjoy the cooler temps and share a fall card!
- Pretty paper makes me smile and when it’s on sale I smile even more! Stock up on your favorite during our October Pretty Paper Promotion, Buy 3 packs from a selected group of papers and get 1 pack for FREE! You can double up on the papers you like or get one of each. This sale is NOT limited to just 3 so have fun and go on a shopping spree!!
- The all over pattern of this pretty fall paper makes it so the rest of the card can be kept simple. Just add a sentiment if you like or dress the sentiment up a bit like I did here.
- Stampin’ Up!’s color coordination is what made me a fan early on. It’s just so easy to pull colors from the printed paper knowing the card stock will match perfectly.
- The fall patterns and colors make this paper perfect for fall projects but when you flip many of the patterns over you will see colors and patterns you can use all year long. So now you have two things to love about our paper…the coordination and the versatility!
- The Pretty Label Punch from the Annual Catalog has a sweet shape. I like it the most when it looks like it’s matted with a second layer. It’s a trick I teach in my classes and I love to see the newbies smile when they realize how easy it is to do.
- The fall sprigs are from the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle and add some interest while keeping the card simple.
- The final touch…a little bow made with our Solid Crushed Curry Twine and added with a mini glue dot.
- Punch your sentiment with the Pretty Label Punch and then punch another layer in your mat color
- Cut your mat layer in half
- Adhere it to the back of the sentiment with a little peeking out on the top and bottom.
- The back will look like the bottom pic with a space between the two halves.
The World Card Making Day 15% off sale – October 1 – 10! Click here to shop.
New alcohol markers (Blends) coming soon! Want them now? Small window of opportunity to own your own set right now! Learn more.
- Crushed Curry Card Base – 5-1/2 X 8-1/2 folded in half
- Cajun Craze 4 X 5-1/4
- Painted Autumn paper 3-3/4 X 5
- Scraps of Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla
A new month and some awesome things happening at Stampin’ Up! for both customers and demonstrator! It’s an amazing time to join my team! Let’s see why…
Why is it awesome for Customers:
- Designer Series Paper Sale – Buy 3 get one Free (your choice)
- 15% off select stamp sets, many of which coordinate with the Designer Series Paper that’s on sale
- Qualify for an exclusive limited time stamp set Merry Patterns – Share these great deals with family and friends or have a private party and get this set Free with a $300 or more order.
Why is it awesome for demonstrators:
- On top of the sale price we enjoy our 20-25% instant savings. (Better then a craft store discount!)
- The full retail price is used for meeting our minimums, overrides and incentives
- We get customer stampin’ rewards just like our customers based on the full retail amount
It’s awesome to shop as a demonstrator!! We are all happy shoppers…and there is no commitment to do more than shop.
Why is now a great time to join my team?
- You can add the a set of the Stampin’ Blends to your Starter Kit
- You can add the 15% off sale stamps to your Starter Kit
- If there are additional items you want, especially sale items, you can place another order after your Starter Kit and get your 20% discount
- You can purchase additional Blends products at 20% off ( a project kit and stamp set are available) – before October 15th
- Your first full quarter is Jan – March…this means you have 6 months to meet your $300 minimum in sales or purchases
- Like me – you get to enjoy BOTH demonstrator and customer perks
- You get me! Someone who cares about you and what you want from joining. Someone that will spend time with you whether it’s helping you with your crafting or business building questions. A local and online place to share creativity, business building and friendships. I love sharing and new friends!
Designer Series Paper Sale – Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!
October 1 – 31, 2017 – Purchase 3 packs of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and get one FREE during October! You can choose selected paper from both the annual and holiday catalog. Speciality paper and paper stacks! Mix it up and get one of each or multiples of your favorites. Purchase as many as you like. See which papers are on sale HERE.
Celebrate World Card Making Day with some deals!
October 1 – 10, 2017 – Save 15% on select stamp sets (Many coordinate with the Designer Series Paper that’s on sale). Plus note card/envelope sets and…buy a Fast Fuse Adhesive and get 2 FREE refills!! See what’s on Sale HERE!
Coming Soon! Stampin’ Blends
Pre-release of the new Blends to Demonstrators starts today! Customer launch date to be announced.
What are Blends: New artist quality alcohol markers that promise to give you just the right amount of color where you need it. Twelve exclusive Stampin’ Up! Colors. A light and dark marker in each color. That’s 24 markers in all plus you can add on an ivory and bronze marker and color lifter.
Details about the blends can be found HERE.
Do you want them now…before our customer release? Purchase the Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! for $99 and you can add the Stampin’ Blends to the kit during the demonstrator pre-order. (October 1 – October 15)
Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and select $125 in products of your choice. Add a set of the Stampin’ Blends to this order if you want them now before the customer release. Remember the kit ships FREE for an additional 10% savings!
Click Here for additional details including the prices and product numbers to add to the Starter Kit.
Have questions? Email or call me. Click here for more info on the Starter Kit and the link to join my team.